Fieni's Ristorante

Cuisine: Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Lunch, Soups

Fieni's Ristorante is a Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Lunch, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The service was 5 Star without being stuffy. The food was excellent. I'm from Tennessee, and cannot wait to come back in July, 2016. We're bringing a crew!! "
"Friendly servers, awesome atmosphere, great food."
Cons
"My daughter and I got in earlier than the rest of our party. We didn't know about bring your own wine, and no bar. No biggie, certainly. We can't wait to come back,"
"Bigger serving on the noodle soup"
Comments
"Bring an appetite!! You will be fed well."
Eklc photo

Eklc

Cherry Hill, NJ

Fiennes restaurant

A friend told me they had the best mussels..went there only for that reason. There were 4 other tables occupied. The wait time was long for it being slow. When we got our appetizers, I immediately smelled spoiled mussels, returned it for another, which was also spoiled. We ordered a seafood platter which was good, except more spoiled mussels. A replacement was again offered, but we turned it down. No adjustments to our $280.00 check…the cheese raviolies looked delicious, but were over-cooked & mushy. The rack of lamb was actually good, as well as the spaghetti.the restaurant was a little dated, but very clean. The staff was friendly. Sorry, but I won’t be returning.

Seafood

Spoiled mussels were served in 2 appetizers & in one entree..

November 11, 2008

Special lunches

We tend to go here from work for special lunches - service is excellent, food wonderful - esp the carrot sause - But all dishes are good. I have always left satisfied. The noodle soup is excellent as well.
October 2, 2008

Comfortable

The restaurant is tastefully decorated. The waitresses are very attentive and friendly. Cute establishment. Food was well presented and tasty. Price is not too expensive.

Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Parking Dinner

Fieni's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/08/2016 A diner from Clementon, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Lighter lunch menu, please.
  • 5/31/2016 A diner from Bensalem, PA tried it.

• 5/02/2016 A diner from Marlton, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Gibbstown, NJ tried it.

• 4/09/2016 A diner from Maple Shade, NJ tried it.

• 4/06/2016 A diner from Sewell, NJ tried it.

• 4/02/2016 Janez tried it.

• 3/26/2016 A diner from Hiltons, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Bring an appetite!! You will be fed well.
  • 3/11/2016 A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/18/2016 A diner from Trenton, NJ tried it.

Fieni's Ristorante is located near the cities of Voorhees Twp, Gibbsboro, Voorhees Township, Kirkwd Vrhes, and Philadelphia.
People found this by searching for: Fieni Restaurant, Fieni's Voorhees, Fieni's Ristorante Voorhees Township, Nj, Fieni's Restaurant, Fiennes Voorhees, Fieni's Restaurant Voorhees Nj, Fieni's Restaurant Voorhees, and Fieni's Menu.