129 Broadway
Santa Monica, CA 90401

Fifth Amendment Alehouse

Neighborhoods: Downtown

Fifth Amendment Alehouse is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid more than $50.

No Rating
Hugh_Batten photo

Hugh_Batten

Venice, CA

FRAUDULENT BILLING PRACTICES! STAY FAR AWAY!!

I went to Fifth Amendment for the first time back in December, paid my bill with my credit card and thought everything was fine. Upon reviewing my credit card statement, I discovered three separate erroneous charges for various amounts on the 4th, 9th and 10th of January. Not only had I not been back, but I was out of the state for work on two of the days. I went to contact Fifth Amendment and found only an email address on their website. After three unanswered emails over a week, I tracked down a phone number where I talked to Dan Petrovich, the apparent co-owner. After a shady exchange, he assured me that he’d look into it and get back to me. 10 days later, he hadn’t, I emailed him back and got the runaround. There are too many great bars in Santa Monica to patronize one with such dishonest business ethics.

Beer

Fifth Amendment Alehouse  Restaurant Reviews

Fifth Amendment Alehouse is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: The Fifth Amendment Alehouse Reviews, Pictures Of The 5th Amendment, Dan Petrovich Ale, Daniel Petrovich Owner Of Ale House, Fifth Amendment Alehouse Santa Monica, Dan Petrovitch Santa Monica, Dan Petrovich "Marina Del Rey", Pictures Of The Fifth Amendment, and Phone Numer To Broadway Ale House, Santa Monica, Ca.