432 5th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215-4013

Fifth Avenue Diner Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Park Slope
Cuisine: Breakfast, Private Parties, Late Night

Fifth Avenue Diner Restaurant is a Breakfast, Private Parties, and Late Night restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

• 10/19/2013

A Breakfast chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

bobflay photo

bobflay

Brooklyn, NY

Top Diner

My roomates and I order from here atleast three times a week. The food is delivered fast and I love the fact that they deliver 24/7. Their specialty sandwiches are unbeatable. Burgers are good and their waffle fries are as addictive as drugs. OMG they are amazing. Food always taste delicious. We have also eaten in the place a few times and it’s nice and cozy although I prefer to pig out in front of the TV on my couch.

Old New York and waffle fries

THe old new york is a sandwich they serve on a hero. It’s cornbeef and pastrami topped with olives arugala sun dried tomatoes and some weird greek spread taht I can’t think of right now but basically it’s like a garlic spread. DELICIOUS and very creative. Waffle fries are now my new favorite side.

Breakfast Accepts credit cards Wheelchair accessible
Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Fifth Avenue Diner Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fifth Avenue Diner Restaurant is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Fifth Avenue Diner Park Slope, 5th Avenue Diner, 5th Ave Diner, 5th Ave Diner Brooklyn Ny, 5th Street Diner Brooklyn Ny, Fifth Avenue Diner, Park Slope Diner 5th Ave, Fifth Avenue Diner Brooklyn Ny, and Breakfast Diners On Fifth Avenue Or Near.