Figlio

Neighborhoods: Grandview Heights
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

• 1/12/2016

An Italian food lover from New Albany, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

April 22, 2012

The absolute BEST pizza ever!

I visited Figlio for the first time back in September of 2011, and had the best pizza of my 47 years of life here on earth! Sara is the best chef of all time! My pizza, (which she chose for me) was the greatest! The waitstaff is awesome,…
March 9, 2009

One of the best places in Columbus - a gem!

My wife and I have been going for years. Pizzas are out of this world good and the ingredients are consistent and always delicious no matter what you get. Try and make your own!\r \r All of their pastas are great too, Chicken Diablo is my…
March 11, 2008

Do NOT recommend

The food is over-rated and there was an insect in my food. On the upside, I had a good server and the atmosphere is great. . . no comped meal for the big nasty insect in my pasta though.

5/24/2017

A Lunch food lover from Columbus, OH tried Pizza Hut.

5/24/2017

A diner from Piscataway, NJ tried Bruno's Restaurant & Pizza.

5/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Columbus, OH tried KO Sheng in North Linden.

5/22/2017

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried Barley's Smokehouse & Brewpub in Grandview South.

5/21/2017

A diner from Columbus, OH tried Josie's Pizza in North Hilltop.

5/21/2017

An Indian chowhound from Canal Winchester, OH tried Dakshin Indian Bistro.

5/20/2017

A diner from Rossford, OH tried China Wok in Northgate.

5/20/2017

A Burgers food lover from CO tried McDonald's in Airport, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None!
Cons
waited 10 minutes in drive thru that only had 3 cars in it, placed order, paid (no receipt) my food sit inside on a table cause the dumbass wouldnt give it to me, then asked what my order was???? then said: did you pay??? WTF
Comments
probably one of the most easiest jobs in the world and the dude couldn't handle it, really?
5/19/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Emperors Express.

5/19/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Daybreak Diner in South Linden.

Italian Parking Dinner
Tips
  • Just a few nice wines are offered, along with a full bar. Both Figlio's have outdoor patios.
  • Nominated for best pizza for its unusual topping combinations.

Figlio  Restaurant Reviews

Figlio is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Figlio Grandview, Figlio Columbus Ohio Restaurant Week, Figlio's Restaurant Grandview Ohio, Figlio Columbus Ohio, Figlio Grandview Menu, Figlio Columbus, Figlio Columbus Menu, and Figlio Restaurant In Grandview.