Filippo's Italian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Creek
Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Pizza

Filippo's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Vegetarian, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Scunguli congs 1950s style pizza Chianti wine"
Comments
"Food was great. "
Tribbles photo

Tribbles

Milwaukee, WI

Food is excellent, service is inconsistent.

The pizza (we order thin crust which is still thicker than most thin crust pizzas) is really delicious. It has just the right amount of spice and Italian herbs and real cheese. The mushrooms are fresh, not canned. We also enjoy their egg plant parmasean.
Garlic bread with cheese has a thick crust with a garlic spread and real mozzerella. Four generous pieces per order.
We usually order a delivery as the service can be slow when we’ve been there. I would suggest having them read back your order because sometimes they miss something (I think it’s too noisey to hear in there at times).
We’ve been ordering from them since the 1990’s and in all that time only a couple of times were we not happy with the order (not enough sauce one time, forgot the garlic bread another time). There are some good vegetarian choices too!

Overall the food is terrific but as mentioned, service could be more efficient. We order from them about twice a month.

Pizza

Best sauce in town. Thicker crust but we order thin (which is medium for most places). Lots of real cheese, fresh veggies, browned just right. Yum.

Romeo photo

Romeo

Milwaukee, WI

Pizza - NEVER AGAIN!

Pizza was bland and I think the sauce was rancide because I got ill from it. I went back to them with it and they would not make it right. NEVER AGAIN.

December 15, 2014

WORST service I have ever had-- get better at Mc donalds -not saying much is it. was at a wedding dinner on 12/13/2014 and when we were leaving the SALAD plates were still on the tables from other wedding guests granted it was a bigger…
October 15, 2013

Very good pizza, but horrible service and wait staff is rude, offensive and will rip you off.\r \r I went to Filippos on one occasion when there were only a few customers, yet had to wait forever for service. When the waitress finally…
February 25, 2012

Our family has gotten pizza from here

Our family has gotten pizza from here for over 8 years! Love the pizza! The sauce and crust are amazing, it is a little greasy though! What pizza isn't though, right?

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Delivery Italian Vegetarian

Filippo's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/15/2016 A diner from Burlington, WI tried it.

• 2/17/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it.

• 2/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Food was great.
  • 3/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/21/2013 A diner from Racine, WI tried it.

• 9/11/2013 A diner from IL tried it.

• 8/31/2013 A diner from US tried it.

People found this by searching for: Filippo's Italian Restaurant Milwaukee, Filippos, Filippos Milwaukee, Filippos West Allis, Filippos Milwaukee Menu, Filippo's Italian Restaurant, Fillippos, Filippos Restaurant Milwaukee, and Filippos Pizza West Allis.