Filippo's Italian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Creek
Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Pizza

Filippo's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Vegetarian, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best pizza ever.Huge portions.Been going there since 1973.Try their Italian Margarita so good.Nice family owned resturant."
"Scunguli congs 1950s style pizza Chianti wine"
Cons
"Go early or make a reservation. Never had a bad meal there."
Comments
"Food was great. "
  • 10/24/2016

An Italian chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Go early or make a reservation. Never had a bad meal there.
  • 2/15/2016

A diner from Burlington, WI tried it.

• 2/17/2015

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2014

An Italian chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 2/12/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/05/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Food was great.
  • 3/24/2014

• 3/13/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/21/2013

A dining patron from Cedarburg, WI tried it.

• 9/11/2013

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Tribbles photo

Tribbles

Milwaukee, WI

Food is excellent, service is inconsistent.

The pizza (we order thin crust which is still thicker than most thin crust pizzas) is really delicious. It has just the right amount of spice and Italian herbs and real cheese. The mushrooms are fresh, not canned. We also enjoy their egg plant parmasean.
Garlic bread with cheese has a thick crust with a garlic spread and real mozzerella. Four generous pieces per order.
We usually order a delivery as the service can be slow when we’ve been there. I would suggest having them read back your order because sometimes they miss something (I think it’s too noisey to hear in there at times).
We’ve been ordering from them since the 1990’s and in all that time only a couple of times were we not happy with the order (not enough sauce one time, forgot the garlic bread another time). There are some good vegetarian choices too!

Overall the food is terrific but as mentioned, service could be more efficient. We order from them about twice a month.

Pizza

Best sauce in town. Thicker crust but we order thin (which is medium for most places). Lots of real cheese, fresh veggies, browned just right. Yum.

Romeo photo

Romeo

Milwaukee, WI

Pizza - NEVER AGAIN!

Pizza was bland and I think the sauce was rancide because I got ill from it. I went back to them with it and they would not make it right. NEVER AGAIN.

Pizza

Delivery Italian Vegetarian

Filippo's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Filippo's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Filippos Milwaukee, Filippos Restaurant Milwaukee, Filippos Milwaukee Menu, Filippos West Allis, Italian Restaurants Lincoln, Filippo's Italian Restaurant Milwaukee, and Filippo's Italian Restaurant.