21830 Nordhoff St
Chatsworth, CA 91311-5761

Fina Estampa

Neighborhoods: Chatsworth
Cuisine: Peruvian, South American, Lunch

Pros
"I liked the aria chufa which is recommended as a kid"
  • 8/02/2018

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 11/08/2016

A dining patron from Northridge, CA tried it.

• 9/15/2016

A Peruvian food lover from Chatsworth, CA tried it.

• 6/18/2016

A Peruvian chowhound from Rowland Heights, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2016

A Peruvian chowhound from Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I liked the aria chufa which is recommended as a kid
  • 12/05/2015

A Peruvian food lover from Calabasas, CA tried it.

burgeprvn photo

burgeprvn

Glendale, CA

The worst seafood experience ever!!!!!

The worst seafood experience ever!!!!! My wife and I went to this restaurant for dinner and ordered a fried seafood dish. The seafood was dry/dehydrated and tasted like if it had been stored for days and microwaved. After telling the waitress about this. The owner had her come tell us “that is how seafood is supposed to be” and that if we not knew better not to ever order it again.
The waitress continued to tell us that the owner was gonna charge us for the plate we had bearly tried. We felt sick to our stomachs and decided to leave at that point. Do yourselves a favor and do not risk a horrible restaurant experience by going here… There is nothing fina about the seafood at FINA ESTAMPA and the female owner is rude and uncaring about the satisfaction of her customers.

January 8, 2009

Good Service , Typical Peruvian

I went once for their lunch buffet and they just didn't have enough food , every time I was trying to get something it was gone because they put very little on the trays. I had dinner other times and it is been OK . I like their papa a la…
October 21, 2007

Excellent Food, Great Service!!!

I recently tried this restaurant for a second time. The food has always been great and remains great but the service has dramatically improved as well as the new decoration. It has been fully remodeled. It's awesome, you must see.

11/29/2018

A diner from Woodland Hills, CA tried Country Deli in Chatsworth.

10/11/2018

A diner from US tried Munch Box in Chatsworth.

10/06/2018

A dining patron from Woodland Hills, CA tried Applebee's in Chatsworth and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/12/2018

A dining patron from Chatsworth, CA tried Villanueva Mexican Grill in Chatsworth.

8/12/2018

A dining patron from Tustin, CA tried Pockets Sandwich Shops in Chatsworth, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/02/2018

A Peruvian food lover from Sacramento, CA tried Fina Estampa in Chatsworth.

7/16/2018

An Asian food lover from Northridge, CA tried Silver Panda in Chatsworth.

6/29/2018

A dining patron from Brea, CA tried Villa del Sol, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/30/2018

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Country Deli in Chatsworth and liked it. They liked the food.

5/13/2018

A dining patron from Chatsworth, CA tried Les Sisters Southern Kitchen in Chatsworth.

Peruvian Wifi South American

Fina Estampa  Restaurant Reviews

Fina Estampa is located near the cities of Hamilton and Box Canyon.
People found this by searching for: Fina Estampa Restaurant, Fina Estampa Chatsworth, Stampa Grill In Chatsworth, Fina Stampa Restaurant, Fina Estampa Chatsworth Menu, Jose Antonio Restaurant Canoga Park, El Stampa In Chatsworth, Fina Estampa Restaurant Chatsworth, and Stampa Fina Restaurant.