Fino

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Italian, Salads, Continental

Fino is a Italian, Salads, and Continental restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

Excellent litle Italian place

My friend and I came to this restaurant after watching the new years celebration (yes this is a very tardy review), and had a very good (a bit too romantic) experience here.

Service: The restaurant had a very small, San Francisco feel to it, and because of this we were unable to get seating without a reservation. However, one table opened up and we managed to get 2 people seating. Props to you hostess on 2/19/11 night, who was able to get us a seat!

I usually rate restaurants based on what I ordered on the receipt, but alas I am kicking myself because I only retained a duplicate copy of it. I will do my best to recover what memory I had of eating here.

Food: I ordered a California red and it was not bad for seven bucks. (That’s all I remember :’( )

My friend got a shrimp pasta-like dish, it was very nice. I got a fish (salmon, I believe it was) dish from the special menu that was around $25 if memory recalls correctly.

The more I think about it, the more curious I am what I got. Although, it was on the special and I don’t think it will be there anymore D’:

I would recommend this little hole in the wall (hard to find, it was in the Andrew’s Hotel, I think that was the name).

vione photo

vione

Chicago, IL

Yummy Italian in Union Square/TenderNobb

I had an appetizer salad and the gnocchi at Fino, for takeout. They were so nice and considerate for my takeout meal. They were also very fast. The salad was great, and the gnocchi was ok. The sauce on the gnocchi was a bit watery, but it was good overall. I’ll be going there again soon.

Gnocchi

The sauce on the gnocchi was a bit watery, but it was good overall.

August 22, 2015

Fabulously delicious and amazing ambience. Just got back from Italy and the aromas coming from the small kitchen of the restaurant took us back to Cinque Terre Italy. Bartender was well versed on the menu and the the host was very polite…
October 28, 2014

we ate there twice, very personalized service, small place with a great kitchen, the veal dishes were done beautifully, pasta was superb, we liked it so much we went a second night which was unusual for us. nice wine list a must if you…

Italian Post St. Union Square
Tips
  • This restaurant's location makes it a prime spot for pre- or post-theater meals.
  • The most romantic seats in the house are in the rear dining room next to the fireplace.
Mon-Sat 05:30PM - 10:00PM
Sun 05:30PM - 09:30PM

Fino  Restaurant Reviews

Fino is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Fino 624 Post St, Fino's San Francisco, Fino San Francisco, Fino Restaurant Post St. San Framcisco, Fino Restaurant In San Francisco, Fiono Restaurant Post St San Fran, Fino Sf Menu, and Sanfrancisco Fino Recomend Menu.