102A Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5J

Fionn MacCool's Edmonton Centre

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Late Night, Irish, Fish and Chips

Fionn MacCool's Edmonton Centre is a Late Night, Irish, and Fish and Chips restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

TravellingMat photo

TravellingMat

Edmonton, AB

Really hope you enjoy...

Ok, first, full disclosure: I am the owner of the pub. But wait! I am also a foodie, and probably like you, love to eat out. Yes I actually dine here as well. In fact, I did so yesterday.

I really appreciate sites that like this that help me make good choices. With that in mind, and because Menuism is new and not widely used here in Alberta, I am writing about my own place! I hope you will be convinced to give it a try….

We are a little tricky to find. Located on the 3rd floor of City Centre Mall West. We are above a store called “The Bay” and near the Landmark Cinemas. We are also open later than the mall. You can still get in after mall hours through the Hotel called “Delta Centre Suites” Take the elevator up to the 3rd floor, or ask the hotel concierge.

While we are a pub, we do love our food too! Consider us for non-traditional pub food like: slow-braised lamb shank, bacon and clam linguini, shrimp and vegetable curry or maple cider salmon. Of course, if you are looking for straight up pub fare, we have that too: chicken wings, hamburgers, steak avec frites and Blarney chips (our version of nachos!)

Anyhow I hope I can inspire you to visit. We are part of a chain, but locally owned and operated. Let me know what you think. Cheers! Mat

Not my photo! Got it from the menu. It was served pretty close to the this though.! - Roslare Lamb Shank at Fionn MacCool's Edmonton Centre

Roslare Lamb Shank

Slow-braised lamb from New Zealand. This lamb is tender and falls off the bone. Served with home-made mash and grilled vegetables and has a rich, flavorful gravy.

Late Night Downtown Irish

Fionn MacCool's Edmonton Centre  Restaurant Reviews

Fionn MacCool's Edmonton Centre is located near the cities of Hilliard.
People found this by searching for: Fionn Maccools Edmonton, Fionn Maccool's Edmonton, and Fionn Maccool's Edmonton Menu.