101 W 22nd St

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque

Neighborhoods: Crown Center
Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Sandwiches

• 6/13/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Omaha, NE tried it.

• 2/03/2016

A BBQ chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2014

A BBQ chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

jdtyum photo

jdtyum

Kansas City, MO

Possibly the best barbecue in Kansas City??!!

It is a subject of big debate here… so I really can’t take sides quite yet… but it is definitely up there with the best! Jack Stack is not your typical dingy, bbq joint that serves up awesome brisket. It’s a nice chain of bbq restaurants in Kansas City that serves up awesome everything! I think their ribs are the best so give them a try!

Beef Back Ribs

These ribs are humongous!!! Two of us shared this dish and there were still leftovers!

Hickory Pit Beans

I like to think of myself as pretty knowledgeable when it comes to baked beans… and these are close to the best I’ve ever had. Every spoonful comes with the sweet beans and a chunk of brisket or bacon! Awesooommme.

for upscale bbq - this is the best.

for upscale bbq – this is the best.

Been here, done this

I’ve been to 3 Fiorella’s locations in the KC Metro area. Metcalf was my 1st, the Union Station spot was my 2nd, and yesterday was my first time to the Martin City spot. Let me add a little background to this review, my parents live in the metro area, & I did as well in the late 70s & early 80s. I have become a meat smoker/bbq’er over the course of the last 15 yrs or so & I like to think I have become pretty good at it. I must tell anyone who reads this post, Fiorella’s has been my favorite bbq place in KC since I first had my initial visit about 12 yrs ago. Having said that, I have been to countless bbq places in town over the course of the last decade or so, & the Fiorella’s locations have always been a step above the rest. I could care less about the “ambiance” or anything else. I just want the taste, & Fiorella’s is still the best. Period, bar none.

dreric1kansas photo

dreric1kansas

Olathe, KS

The food is very good but

Don’t get me wrong. We have been to both the Martin City locations and the Metcalf one. Their burnt ends are really good and so is the salmon. However one time my wife’s burnt ends came too burnt and when she complained they said they would bring her fresher more meaty ones and less char. (Since they were going to throw them away I took them home to gnaw on them myself). You get a big cupful of burnt ends but this compared to the box full I have gotten for the same price in other BBQ places. Quantity is not in this places vocabulary . The lamp ribs were really good. The stack of onion rings are way too overpriced. The ambience is good and the place is usually packed so people don’t mind waiting. But from now on , when its BBQ I will go to other places where the quality is just as good or better and their is more meat.

Lamb Ribs (Denver Cut)

lamb ribs were quite good and meaty and flavoraful

BBQ Barbecue Crossroads

tsmom25

Grand Junction, CO
0 useful

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque  Restaurant Reviews

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Reviews, Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Kansas City Mo 64108, Jack Stark Barecue, Kc Barbeque Near Crown Center Kc, Bbq Close To Crown Center, Jack Star Bbq, Jack Stack Barbecue Freight House, and Upscale Bbq Menu.