12130 N Dove Mountain Blvd
Marana, AZ 85653

Fire Restaurant

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Casual dining, Comfort Food

Fire Restaurant is a Contemporary American, Casual dining, and Comfort Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

JRowe photo

JRowe

Marana, AZ

THE MOST AMAZING FOOD IN ALL OF ARIZONA

I have gone to Fire three times now. The first time, my wife and I sat at a cozy table adjacent to the bar during the Grand Opening. We had a fabulous time and some GREAT food. Their Shrimp Scampi is the best I have ever had!

The second time I ordered three pizza’s to go for my family. Each pizza fed approximately 2 people and they were fantastic. I ordered 1 spinach/artichoke/shrimp pizza and two “better than pepperoni” pizzas.

Tonight was our third time visiting Fire. I ordered the Tortellini and my wife ordered the Fettuccini Alfredo. I had two beers and my wife had two “Golf Cart Margaritas”. We shared a slice of cheese cake for desert. Everything was delicious.

The atmosphere and service are head and shoulders above any other restaurant I have been to. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great dining experience.

Contemporary American Reservations Casual dining

Fire Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fire Restaurant Marana, Fire Restaurant 85658, Restaurants En Dove Mountain, Fire Restaurant Marana Az, Dove Mountain Restaurants, Fire Restaurant Dove Mountain, Fire Restreaunt, Marana Az, Firefighting Restaurants, Az, and Fire Restaurant Az.