Fireplace Restaurant

Cuisine: Southwestern, Sandwiches, Catering

Fireplace Restaurant is a Southwestern, Sandwiches, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
"Very good food "
ghostflite photo

ghostflite

Asheville, NC

Last time I'll ever go here!

Tonight my wife and I had “date night,” and decided to go to the Fireplace Restaurant on Weaverville Hwy. We have been regulars there for years. A month or so back we saw a Groupon deal online. Because we go there regularly and thought it looked like a good deal, we purchased three of them. We used the first one several weeks ago without a problem. Since then, there was another Groupon that came out for the Fireplace that had the stipulation- “cannot be used for all you can eat crablegs.” That’s fine, it was in the fine print. But the original one, the one we bought three of, had no such stipulation. Tonight the manager there, Pat, refused to honor the Groupon we had purchased. She tried to say “Does it say that it can be used for AYCE crablegs?” I said no, it does’t say that you can, but neither does it say that you can’t. It does say that it can’t be used for alcohol, and that’s fine we weren’t trying to do that. The manager Pat was very rude, and ASKED US TO LEAVE! I have NEVER been treated so poorly by any resaurant in Asheville. Needless to say we will never go back. I think it is terrible business to sell a Groupon offer, and then place limits on it AFTER the sale. We will be talking to Groupon and getting our money back. What Pat did for The Fireplace tonight, was instead of honoring what they sold, she choose to make an enemy of a once loyal regular customer. Not very good customer relations. There are a lot of great establishments in Asheville that honor their word. Choose of of them for your outing; THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

December 12, 2012

Above average

Went there with a friend. The price is not proportionate with the quality of the dish. Food is ok but not what I expected with the dollars I paid. I felt I deserved more from my money.
March 6, 2010

Welcoming and Delicious

Absolutely terriffic waitstaff, always smiling and helpful. The BBQ and Seafood buffet is fresh and abundant. The regular menu offers lots of choice and the salad bar is ample with a great home-made soup available each day. They can handle…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Good For Kids Southwestern Sandwiches

Fireplace Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/19/2015 A diner from Weaverville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2015 A diner from Weaverville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/06/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Fireplace Restaurant Weaverville Menu, Fireplace Restaurant Weaverville Nc, Fireplace Restaurant Menu Weaverville Nc, The Firehouse Restaurant Asheville, Fireplace Restaurant Asheville, Fireplace Restaurant Woodfin Nc, The Fireplace Restaurant Asheville, and Fireplace Restaurant Asheville Nc Menu.