901 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104-1233

First Hill Bar & Grill

Neighborhoods: First Hill
Cuisine: Greek, American

First Hill Bar & Grill is a Greek and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 3/30/2022

A Greek food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/11/2019

A Greek chowhound from Carson, WA tried it.

• 2/06/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/23/2014

A Greek chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Jefferator photo

Jefferator

Seattle, WA

Hangover ER

Exemplary diner food. The place looks kindof worn and the decor as well as the menu is kindof a fusion of Greek food and North American diner. I cannot address the Greek side of the menu, but I can report that their hi-cal diner foods are well executed. They say nothing is so hard to play as an easy tune, but these guys step up to the plate with delicious, if not health conscious, breakfast classics.

There is of course plenty of room for improvement, as in any place that serves freezer jam. Notably something about naturally / humanely raised meats and eggs or grass fed steak is the first suggestion to take it from ‘solid diner’ to ‘destination’. However FHBAG will remain my first port of call when I wake up after a visit from the hangover fairy.

Definitely eat here again!

After waiting in Virginia Mason’s pre-surgery waiting room the 3 in our party needed breakfast. Thankfully I had looked up 1st Hill B & G already and thought it sounded good. I had eaten earlier so I only got the side order of bacon. $4 for 4 slices and they were thick and tasty! The guy in our group had the Loukaniko Omelette and REALLY liked it. He especially liked the homemade greek sausage and had me try it. I had never had sausage that tasted like that. I think my hubby would have loved it as he is a sausage person and I am not. The guy in our group could not finish the plate as the omlette took up a good share of the plate and was accompanied by hash browns and toast. All for $8.95! This place is one block south of Virginia Mason’s Buck Pavillion entrance. Needs to be marketed to the hospital’s patient visitors

Loukaniko Omelette

I am just estimating my friend’s rating based on how good he thought it was at the time.

Greek Hospital accessible Takeout

Taiwanese in University District

Mee Sum Pastry

Bakeries in Downtown

First Hill Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

First Hill Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: First Hill Bar And Grill, Bar First Hill Seattle, Restaurants On First Hill In Seattle, 1st Hill Bar And Grill Seattle, First Hill Sesttle Bar, First Hill Bar And Grill Menu, First Hill Grill, First Hill Grill Menu, and First Hill Bar And Grill Seattle.