First & Hope

Neighborhoods: Central San Pedro
Cuisine: American

August 9, 2013

excellent dining experience at a very modest

excellent dining experience at a very modest price: i have been dining at first & hope's for years with family, friends and clients...i have even had the food catered to family events and celebrations. i guess you could call me a regular…
August 6, 2013

after a long shopping day we all were tired and hungry. my sister suggested to eat at first and hope went. it was my first time there but i enjoyed the food a lot. the service was good too. after that we continued to shop.
January 1, 2012

Don't Bother With This Place

JUST AWFUL!! We walked out on New Years Eve!!! They left us standing at the hostess desk for what seemed like an eternity and then when someone finally walked over, they (so called) could not find our 5:45 reservation. They seemed to…

Susina Bakery

American in San Pedro

Club 111

Breakfast in San Pedro

10/23/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried East Wind in West Los Angeles, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Been coming here for a long time today October 23 2017 decided to like always come get dinner at 7pm waited 10 minutes finally the woman came to me I thought so she can take my order but no. She told me sorry we not taking orders we have to many orders s
10/23/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried A-1 Burgers in Leimert Park.

10/23/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried El Sazon Oaxaqueno in Mar Vista.

10/22/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried M'Dear's Desserts in South Central LA.

10/22/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried El Buen Gusto Restaurant No 2 in Atwater Village.

10/21/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Montebello, CA tried Taco Chabelita in West Adams, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Northern Cafe.

10/21/2017

A food lover from Orange, CA tried Impresso in Downtown.

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Van Nuys, CA tried Las Casitas Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/20/2017

An Italian food lover from North Hollywood, CA tried Pasta Michi Italian Restaurant in Sylmar and liked it.

American Downtown Casual Elegant
Tips
  • Valet is $7 with validation. Make sure you remember to validate as without validation, it's $18. Street parking is nearly impossible in this area of downtown, but First & Hope is right near a Metro stop.

First & Hope  Restaurant Reviews

First & Hope is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.