First Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

First Wok is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"All of the Lo Mein that I tried were really good! The crab rangoons weren't very good. Too much onion."
"Great food!"
"Always a great place to eat "
"Food is good"
"Been eating there for 20 years. Never had a problem of any kind. You need to understand that it's take out, period. Don't try to sit there and eat! Midwesterners' don't seem to grasp the take-out restaurant concept! Greast food for the money, and lots of "
"Food is always very good. My only complaint is store could be cleaner!"
"Great food."
"Only Chinese food in Quincy that I will eat. I've been ordering take out or having delivered for years and every time the food is hot and delicious. I would eat in, but the atmosphere is definitely of a takeout place. "
"Loved the Crab Ragoon, General Tso's Chicken is amazing!"
"BAD IN EVERYTHING"
Cons
"I can't think of a thing."
"Updated restaurant and front"
  • 5/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from Quincy, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/17/2017

A diner from Quincy, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 6/30/2017

A dining patron from Quincy, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/29/2017

A diner from Quincy, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/04/2017

A dining patron from Quincy, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Brodhead, WI tried it.

• 5/13/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

cr91 photo

cr91

Quincy, IL

Disgusted

Went in before work to grab something for dinner because my fiancé and I work the night shift and we had heard wonderful things about this place. I ordered hot tea while I was waiting to get my food and I saw black particles floating around I threw the tea away and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Our food was ready in about 25 minutes so we had to rush to get to work. When I went to eat my Lo Mein I found a very large silver thing in my food it looked like it could be from a steel wool scrubber. I will be going back as soon as they open in the morning to report this. I am very grossed out and angry. DO NOT EAT HERE

49. Vegetable Lo Mein

Chinese Online Ordering Catering

First Wok  Restaurant Reviews

First Wok is located near the cities of Southern View.
People found this by searching for: First Wok Quincy Il Menu, First Wok, First Wok Quincy Il, First Wok Menu Quincy Il, First Wok Quincy Menu, First Wok Quincy Illinois Menu, and First Wok Menu.