23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd
Katy, TX 77494

Fish City Grill

Cuisine: Seafood, Creole, Lunch

Fish City Grill is a Seafood, Creole, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"friendly service and good food"
"Gumbo"
Cons
"better wine list"
"Slow service, poor portion size, poor food presentation, food comes out cold, bland food, dirty bathrooms, terrible management/ownership-they do not care if you have a bad experience!"
Comments
"No"
  • 2/22/2019

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and liked the service.

• 9/10/2013

A dining patron from Katy, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    friendly service and good food
    Cons
    better wine list
    Comments
  • 7/13/2013

A diner from TX tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Gumbo
  • 6/15/2013

A Seafood food lover from Houston, TX tried it and didn't like it.

abcdefga photo

abcdefga

WORST RESTAURANT!!

Worst restaurant I have ever been to!!! I was brought out a salad that had dirt still on the lettuce, so it obviously had not been washed, so I sent it back. Then when I got my meal (Fish Tacos) the tortillas were soggy sitting on a plate of liquid. I again sent that back. Not once did a manger come over and apologize, they just changed my server as if it was his fault. Then as I waited for my check, I noticed a girl waiter eating french fries and licking her fingers then serving customers.

Fish Tacos

soggy tortillas

Customer51 photo

Customer51

Katy, TX

Watch them on your take out orders !

You better watch them on all orders (take out or otherwise). We caught them adding two dollars to an order that was totaled, and signed, with tip to be $30. We received our Discover bill at $32.

jcwooley photo

jcwooley

Katy, TX

Great place with friendly owner

Fried Pickles

Great taste, tart dip in Ranch dressing, wow!

tweetcheek photo

tweetcheek

The Fish Tacos are the Best

I never thought I’d try a fish taco, but I am so glad I did. The flavor combination is wonderful and I crave them once a week. The jalapeno soup is like a spicy corn chowder and goes nicely with a half order of the tacos! If you are getting an appetizer, you must try the oyster nachos. I have not been disappointed with anything I have tried. They have wonderful daily specials and a kids menu that pleases my picky eaters!

Fish Tacos

I had never tried a fish taco before, but now i’m addicted! The dish is big enough to share. A must try.

If I could, I'd give this restaurant 3.5...

If I could, I’d give this restaurant 3.5 stars. My food experience was alright; I ordered the pecan crusted tilapia (which was one of the specials that day) and it was good, but nothing to write home about.

The reason why I give it 4 stars, though, is for their originality. They have a lot of items that I’m willing to come back and try- for example, oyster nachos, Italian margaritas, and Greek calamari, to name a few! They offer a lot of specials each day (we’re talking 4-5 entrees), and they promise that every day is something different. Definitely a seafood restaurant with a lot of potential.

Seafood Creole Lunch

Fish City Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fish City Grill, Katy, Fish City Grill In Katy, Fish City Grill Katy, Fish City Grill Menu, Fish City Grill Katy Menu, Fish City Grill Cinco Ranch, Fish City, and Fish Grill Katy.