Fish House Vera Cruz

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"This is my favorite seafood restaurant. Looks like the Temecula site is closed. Very sad. The good is so delicious and the service is always good. "
Cons
Comments
"The food is delicious. "
June 21, 2009

Fish House Vera Cruz Temecula

This restaurant was referred by a friend and it has become a favorite!. Atmosphere is casual dining, not fancy. Oysters on half shell are great-very fresh & clean, haven't found any that compare in freshness & taste. Fish is very fresh…
October 21, 2008

Good Fish

I've been here many times and I haven't had a bad meal yet. The food is good, the waiters are usually pretty good. It's better to go early before it gets too crowded though.
July 26, 2008

Fish House Vera Cruze

Since my husband and I found Fish House Vera Cruz about a year ago, we have greatly enjoyed their food at least six times. This is a bit of a drive for us, and well worth it.\r \r We have also taken company with us and had a pleasant…

Seafood Parking Dinner

Fish House Vera Cruz  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/19/2014 A diner from Burbank, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    The food is delicious.
  • 4/21/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/02/2013 A diner from Hemet, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/14/2013 A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Fish House Vera Cruz Menu Temecula, Fish House Vera Cruz Restaurant, Vera Cruz Fish House Temecula, Fish House Vera Cruz Temecula Menu, Fish House Veracruz Temecula, Fish House Vera Cruz, Fish House Vera Cruz Temecula, Fish House Vera Cruz Temecula Ca, and Fish House Vera Cruz In Temecula.