Fish In A Bottle Sushi & Grill

Cuisine: Sushi, Lunch, Breakfast

Fish In A Bottle Sushi & Grill is a Sushi, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great happy hour and service at the sushi bar"
"Big portions, unique "
"Big portions, fresh sushi, creative rolls"
"Ya ya roll. French kiss roll"
"Sushi"
"Fast service, good food."
"Amazing menu!"
Cons
"Slow service"
"Slow service"
"Bathroom"
"Do not serve cocktails."
"Nothing"
Comments
"Terrible staff"
MaraB photo

MaraB

Corona, CA

Fish In A Bottle Placentia, CA

I have eaten A LOT of sushi and rolls in my life time and it is all pretty much the same. Nothing wrong with that cause I love it but Fish In A Bottle delivers some very unique flavors and combinations. The plates are huge and very fresh. You can even take your “non-sushi” eaters and have them try non traditional rolls such as steak and gorgonzola or chicken cordon blue! There is something for everyone! But…be forwarned! If you are looking for very traditional sashimi and sushi this is not the place for you. Fish In A Bottle is best for a different kind of food experience. You must try the grilled strawberries with balsamic vinager!!

July 27, 2011

Really Enjoy The Food!!

I enjoy their food here. I don't know if it's also the same chef cooking as the one in Top Chef this season, but at least I like the super fast way they get the food out to you, without feeling hurried. More accurately, I think I should…
September 20, 2010

YUM!

This place is always busy ... sign of a good restaurant! Went on a weekday night and the place was packed. Now i know why. YUM!!! Everything we ordered was wonderful, and I can't wait to go back!
January 3, 2010

Food is OK, service is TERRIBLE!

We have always heard great thing about this Sushi place, so we decided we had to try it. We called before heading over there and asked what time they stop seating, they said 10:30; we arrived at 9:20. As we were eating we had numerous…

Sushi Dinner Lunch

Fish In A Bottle Sushi & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/20/2016 A diner from Yorba Linda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 8/13/2016 A diner from Placentia, CA tried it.

• 8/13/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/20/2016 A diner from Rowland Heights, CA tried it.

• 3/04/2016 A diner from Placentia, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2016 A diner from Placentia, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/01/2016 A diner from Yorba Linda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2016 A diner from Brea, CA tried it.

• 2/14/2016 A diner from Yorba Linda, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Fish In A Bottle Sushi & Grill is located near the cities of Anaheim.
People found this by searching for: Fish In A Bottle Restaurant, Fish In A Bottle Menu, Fish In A Bottle Restaurant Menu, Fish Bottle Restaurant Menu, Fish In A Bottle Placentia Ca, Fish In A Bottle Placentia Ca Menu, Fish In A Bottle Menu Placentia, and Fish In A Bottle Sushi And Grill Menu.