Fish Tales

Cuisine: Seafood, Breakfast, Lunch

Pros
"Tjex actualy took .more of our credit card. The amount we signed for was $75 and the nwxt day on our statement we saw $85 ×was taken. Wonder how many people get robbed like this."
  • 2/16/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/15/2013

A dining patron from Thibodaux, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 16, 2014

My sons and I ate there for lunch yesterday (June 15, 2014), and we enjoyed our meal. My son had the burger/fries, and my other son had the grilled cheese sandwich/fries, and they ate almost all of what was on their plate. I ordered the…
April 15, 2012

Great Server/service!!!

My family and I are in Galveston on vacation and decided to stop by the Pleasure Pier construction and noticed the FishTales restaurant directly across the street. We stopped in only to be told the wait would be about thirty minutes. We…
July 13, 2011

GREAT Happy hour!

We wanted good priced drinks and yummy appetizers, with an ocean view. This location fit the bill 100%. The Shrimp kisses=Heaven wrapped in bacon. I gave it a -1 star for being a chain location. There are several Landry's owned restaurants…

8/11/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Houston, TX tried Chick-fil-A in Offatts Bayou, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2017

A Latin American chowhound from Lafayette, LA tried Rudy & Paco's in Downtown Galveston.

8/09/2017

A diner from US tried Church's Chicken in Carver Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/07/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Clute, TX tried Blake's Bistro in Fort Crockett.

7/23/2017

A dining patron from Galveston, TX tried El Nopalito in Carver Park and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

7/08/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Richmond, TX tried Fisherman's Wharf in Galveston Harbor.

7/07/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Houston, TX tried Pizza Hut, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Eh
7/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Galveston, TX tried La Mixteca Mexican Restaurant in Downtown Galveston.

7/03/2017

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried Fisherman's Wharf in Galveston Harbor.

6/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried The Sunflower Bakery in East End Historic District.

Seafood Breakfast Lunch
Tips
  • The bar serves up some tasty frozen drinks, including margaritas and daiquiris. Perfect for a day at the beach.
  • Thanks to a large pink "fish tail" sculpture that spins in the Gulf breeze, Fish Tales has become a local landmark.
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Fish Tales  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fish Tales Menu Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston Menu, Fish Tales Restaurant Galveston, Fishtails Galveston, Fishtales Galveston Kids Menu, and Fish Tales Galveston Texas.