Fish Tales

Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Tjex actualy took .more of our credit card. The amount we signed for was $75 and the nwxt day on our statement we saw $85 ×was taken. Wonder how many people get robbed like this."
  • 2/16/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/15/2013

A diner from Thibodaux, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 16, 2014

My sons and I ate there for lunch yesterday (June 15, 2014), and we enjoyed our meal. My son had the burger/fries, and my other son had the grilled cheese sandwich/fries, and they ate almost all of what was on their plate. I ordered the…
April 15, 2012

Great Server/service!!!

My family and I are in Galveston on vacation and decided to stop by the Pleasure Pier construction and noticed the FishTales restaurant directly across the street. We stopped in only to be told the wait would be about thirty minutes. We…
July 13, 2011

GREAT Happy hour!

We wanted good priced drinks and yummy appetizers, with an ocean view. This location fit the bill 100%. The Shrimp kisses=Heaven wrapped in bacon. I gave it a -1 star for being a chain location. There are several Landry's owned restaurants…

12/08/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from Katy, TX tried Phoenix Bakery in Downtown Galveston.

11/30/2017

A diner from US tried Gordita's Mexico in San Jacinto, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food tastes home cooked.
Cons
Upholstered seats need to be redone.
Comments
Ocean view, outdoor dining available.
11/13/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Galveston, TX tried Seahorse Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/06/2017

A dining patron from Seabrook, TX tried Old Moon Deli & Pies.

11/02/2017

A diner from Galveston, TX tried Fika Java & Juicery.

10/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Houston, TX tried China Sea, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Galveston, TX tried China Sea.

10/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried Los Primos Cafe.

10/01/2017

A Delis food lover from Hitchcock, TX tried Old Moon Deli & Pies.

9/25/2017

A Diner chowhound from Houston, TX tried The Gumbo Diner in Fort Crockett.

Seafood American Traditional Kid's Menu
Tips
  • The bar serves up some tasty frozen drinks, including margaritas and daiquiris. Perfect for a day at the beach.
  • Thanks to a large pink "fish tail" sculpture that spins in the Gulf breeze, Fish Tales has become a local landmark.
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Fish Tales  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fish Tales Menu Galveston, Fishtails Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston Texas, Fish Tales Restaurant Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston Menu, and Fishtales Galveston Kids Menu.