Fish Tales

Cuisine: Seafood, Kid's Menu, Catering

Pros
"Tjex actualy took .more of our credit card. The amount we signed for was $75 and the nwxt day on our statement we saw $85 ×was taken. Wonder how many people get robbed like this."
  • 2/16/2014

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/15/2013

A diner from Thibodaux, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 16, 2014

My sons and I ate there for lunch yesterday (June 15, 2014), and we enjoyed our meal. My son had the burger/fries, and my other son had the grilled cheese sandwich/fries, and they ate almost all of what was on their plate. I ordered the…
April 15, 2012

Great Server/service!!!

My family and I are in Galveston on vacation and decided to stop by the Pleasure Pier construction and noticed the FishTales restaurant directly across the street. We stopped in only to be told the wait would be about thirty minutes. We…
July 13, 2011

GREAT Happy hour!

We wanted good priced drinks and yummy appetizers, with an ocean view. This location fit the bill 100%. The Shrimp kisses=Heaven wrapped in bacon. I gave it a -1 star for being a chain location. There are several Landry's owned restaurants…

6/04/2017

A diner from TX tried Java's 213 in Downtown Galveston.

6/02/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, KS tried Hill's Pier 19 Restaurant (CLOSED) in Galveston Harbor.

5/11/2017

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Cajun Greek in Bayou Shore.

5/05/2017

A diner from Brandenburg, KY tried Brodie's Beach Hut.

5/04/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Galveston, TX tried Leon's World's Finest Barbeque in Bayou Shore.

5/01/2017

A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried Hill's Pier 19 Restaurant (CLOSED) in Galveston Harbor, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best flounder in Galveston
4/15/2017

A Japanese food lover from Matamoros, 28 tried Yamato Japanese Restaurant in Bayou Shore, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/10/2017

A diner from Lake Charles, LA tried Grotto in Fort Crockett.

3/21/2017

A diner from Galveston, TX tried Taqueria Juarez in East End Historic District.

3/19/2017

A dining patron from Galveston, TX tried Henry's Mexican Restaurant in Downtown Galveston, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Breakfast Burrito, Fish Tacos and Hamburgers are awesome
Seafood Kid's Menu Outdoor seating
Tips
  • The bar serves up some tasty frozen drinks, including margaritas and daiquiris. Perfect for a day at the beach.
  • Thanks to a large pink "fish tail" sculpture that spins in the Gulf breeze, Fish Tales has become a local landmark.
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Fish Tales  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fishtales Galveston Kids Menu, Fishtails Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston, Fish Tales Restaurant Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston Texas, Fish Tales Menu Galveston, and Fish Tales Galveston Menu.