Fish Tales

Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Tjex actualy took .more of our credit card. The amount we signed for was $75 and the nwxt day on our statement we saw $85 ×was taken. Wonder how many people get robbed like this."
  • 2/16/2014

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/15/2013

A diner from Thibodaux, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 16, 2014

My sons and I ate there for lunch yesterday (June 15, 2014), and we enjoyed our meal. My son had the burger/fries, and my other son had the grilled cheese sandwich/fries, and they ate almost all of what was on their plate. I ordered the…
April 15, 2012

Great Server/service!!!

My family and I are in Galveston on vacation and decided to stop by the Pleasure Pier construction and noticed the FishTales restaurant directly across the street. We stopped in only to be told the wait would be about thirty minutes. We…
July 13, 2011

GREAT Happy hour!

We wanted good priced drinks and yummy appetizers, with an ocean view. This location fit the bill 100%. The Shrimp kisses=Heaven wrapped in bacon. I gave it a -1 star for being a chain location. There are several Landry's owned restaurants…

2/21/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from Houston, TX tried The Steakhouse at the San Luis Resort in Fort Crockett, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything was the highlight....from top to toe, impeccable service and divine food.
2/16/2018

An American food lover from Galveston, TX tried Hooters.

2/06/2018

A Burgers chowhound from League City, TX tried Black Cow Kitchen.

2/04/2018

A Pub Food chowhound from Bellville, TX tried Jack's Pub Seawall in Campeche Cove, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Rude owner!! This guy does not care at all about his customers So Disappointed!
1/22/2018

A diner from Galveston, TX tried Pelican Joe's.

1/19/2018

A dining patron from US tried Seahorse Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Refreshing and food is great
1/11/2018

A dining patron from US tried Pelican Joe's.

12/21/2017

A diner from US tried Papa John's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

12/15/2017

An American food lover from US tried Hooters.

12/11/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Santa Fe, TX tried Chili's in East End Historic District, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
the drinks are nice just watch out for the roaches crowing on the tables
Cons
team clean
Comments
safety
Seafood American Traditional Kid's Menu
Tips
  • The bar serves up some tasty frozen drinks, including margaritas and daiquiris. Perfect for a day at the beach.
  • Thanks to a large pink "fish tail" sculpture that spins in the Gulf breeze, Fish Tales has become a local landmark.
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Fish Tales  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fishtails Galveston, Fishtales Galveston Kids Menu, Fish Tales Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston Texas, Fish Tales Menu Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston Menu, and Fish Tales Restaurant Galveston.