Fish Tales

Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Tjex actualy took .more of our credit card. The amount we signed for was $75 and the nwxt day on our statement we saw $85 ×was taken. Wonder how many people get robbed like this."
  • 2/16/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/15/2013

A Seafood food lover from Thibodaux, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 16, 2014

My sons and I ate there for lunch yesterday (June 15, 2014), and we enjoyed our meal. My son had the burger/fries, and my other son had the grilled cheese sandwich/fries, and they ate almost all of what was on their plate. I ordered the…
April 15, 2012

Great Server/service!!!

My family and I are in Galveston on vacation and decided to stop by the Pleasure Pier construction and noticed the FishTales restaurant directly across the street. We stopped in only to be told the wait would be about thirty minutes. We…
July 13, 2011

GREAT Happy hour!

We wanted good priced drinks and yummy appetizers, with an ocean view. This location fit the bill 100%. The Shrimp kisses=Heaven wrapped in bacon. I gave it a -1 star for being a chain location. There are several Landry's owned restaurants…

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Los Primos Cafe.

10/01/2017

A Delis food lover from Hitchcock, TX tried Old Moon Deli & Pies.

9/25/2017

A Diner food lover from Houston, TX tried The Gumbo Diner in Fort Crockett.

9/20/2017

A diner from San Antonio, TX tried Seahorse Grill and didn't like it.

9/08/2017

A diner from San Antonio, TX tried Cajun Greek in Bayou Shore and liked it.

8/28/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Galveston, TX tried Domino's Pizza in Central City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Houston, TX tried Chick-fil-A in Offatts Bayou, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2017

A Latin American chowhound from Lafayette, LA tried Rudy & Paco's in Downtown Galveston.

8/09/2017

A diner from US tried Church's Chicken in Carver Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/07/2017

A dining patron from Clute, TX tried Blake's Bistro in Fort Crockett.

Seafood American Traditional Kid's Menu
Tips
  • The bar serves up some tasty frozen drinks, including margaritas and daiquiris. Perfect for a day at the beach.
  • Thanks to a large pink "fish tail" sculpture that spins in the Gulf breeze, Fish Tales has become a local landmark.
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Fish Tales  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fishtales Galveston Kids Menu, Fish Tales Galveston Texas, Fish Tales Menu Galveston, Fish Tales Restaurant Galveston, Fishtails Galveston, Fish Tales Galveston, and Fish Tales Galveston Menu.