Diner Survey Results 5 responses
"Loved the old 5 Crowns, new menu is mediocre at best. I could have gone to Hometown Buffet and saved a lot of money!"
- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Five Crowns
These dishes from the Five Crowns menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
- T-shirts, torn blue jeans, and athletic wear are frowned upon at this elegant restaurant.
2/22/2016 A diner from San Clemente, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
3/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Loved the ambiance, old school beef house. Sat by the fireplace in comfy chairs. Service was competent and friendly. Lover the special touch of the "owner or manager" stopping by each table to top off the water glasses and chat. Wish the food was as gene
- The sides were a little pedestrian, the mashed potatoes almost tasted premade. One of our quest's prime rib had a bone and two did not. DI'd not make for Happy campers Around the table. When raised to the server she said that hapens all the time and walke
- make a reservation, the place fills up fast.
1/23/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Loved the old 5 Crowns, new menu is mediocre at best. I could have gone to Hometown Buffet and saved a lot of money!
10/14/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.