Five Guys Burgers and Fries

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

I'm Love With Five Guys!

Okay, that sounded wrong, but I am, with the restaurant that is. I’m not a super huge fan of fast food and avoid it whenever possible. So when Five Guys opened up near by I just figured it was loads of greasy food for cheap and that’s why everyone loved it so much. Turns out I was wrong and Five Guys is something worth talking about.

Recently open on Gallagher Drive in Edina, Five Guys isn’t easy to spot. Hopefully by the time I’m done everyone in Minnesota will know about Five Guys. The store itself is small and so is the parking lot which sometimes poses a problem. We’ve tried to visit several times, but always got frustrated by the lack of parking and opt for somewhere else. Not Five Guys fault and they seem to be doing good with or without the parking lot.

Walk in and you’ll be greeted by a line of people and a partition of economy sized peanut bags. Open boxes of peanuts are available to dine-in customers and to keep you satisfied and quiet while you wait in line. The line was to the door this afternoon, but we managed to make it in and out in about 15 minutes, pretty slick. You walk up to the counter, order and it comes out the other side. The screens on the outside of the register ensure you know exactly what you’re getting and you’re getting exactly what you want. Burgers come standard as double stacks. If you want one patty you’ll want to go for the little burgers (that’s what I did). You can get hamburgers, cheeseburgers or bacon cheeseburgers. All additions are free, but you have to ask for them. Toppings include mayo, relish, onions, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, mustard, jalapenos, green peppers, A-1 sauce, BBQ sauce and hot sauce. WOW!

The staff was extremely nice even though they were busy. I noticed that I accidentally had onions added to my burger order instead of grilled mushroom. I just asked one of the busy workers and they fixed it right up for me with no attitude and a smile. I got my order and everything was exactly right. Love the amout of fresh jalapenos and grilled mushrooms they put on the burger! The meat was juicy and not greasy. The french fries were amazing as well and this is coming from a girl who doesn’t typically like french fries. I know, something is wrong with me. The fries are all fresh cut in the store. There’s even a little sign at the front that says where the potatoes came from that day.

Never thought I’d be this excited about a burger (a burger franchise too!), but Five Guys has changed my mind. Probably one of the best burgers I’ve ever had. Now I just gotta hop on the treadmill so I can visit again!

Little Cheeseburger

All around great buger. Melty cheese. Pick all the toppings you want. I recommend the grilled mushrooms! Delicious.

Burgers Dinner Lunch
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Salut Bar Americain

French in Fulton

Five Guys Burgers and Fries  Restaurant Reviews

Five Guys Burgers and Fries is located near the cities of Twin Cities and Cholavaram.
People found this by searching for: 5 Guys Menu In Edina, Restaurant In Edina, Mn. Named 5 Guys, Five Guys Edina, Five Guys, Edina, Five Guys Edina Mn, Burgers Mn, Restaurants In Edina, Mn Burgers, "5 Guys Burgers" Mn, and Five Guys In Edina, Mn.