Five Guys

Cuisine: Burgers, Grill, Sandwiches

Five Guys is a Burgers, Grill, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

_erica_ photo

_erica_

Columbia, SC

Five Guys deserves Five Stars

I’m a big fan of good burgers. I’m an even bigger fan if you let me pick the stuff that goes on top. And that’s my favorite part of Five Guys — I can choose from a long list of toppings in any combination or quantity I want! The menu isn’t huge, but the level of customization means you can still get a pretty good level of variety. (I’ve been meaning to try their veggie burger for a long time now, but I keep getting distracted by the meat burgers instead…)

There are other really nice things — like the fries that are served in overflowing cups (the amount you get in a “small” could easily fill the “large” container, and a “large” is really “huge”…) and the free bucket of peanuts to snack on while you wait for your order to be cooked.

I enjoy coming to this Five Guys since it’s only about a mile from our house. In nice weather, we walk over with the kids and have a great time together.

Five Guys Style Famous Fries

These are great fries, cooked nicely and served generously. They aren’t overly salty, they aren’t thin and wimpy, they aren’t fried to a crisp — just beautifully cooked fries!

Burgers Grill Sandwiches

Five Guys  Restaurant Reviews

Five Guys is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Five Guys Burgers Sandhills Location Ratings, 5 Guys Sandhills, Food Delivery To Village At Sandhill, Five Guys, Sandhills, 5 Guys Village At Sandhills Columbia Sc, and Fiveguysrestaurantin Sandhillsshoppingcenter,Columbia,Sc.