7741 Gateway Ln
Concord, NC 28027

Five Guys

Neighborhoods: Concord Mills
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Hamburgers

Five Guys is a Burgers, Lunch, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Pros
"Awesome customer service from guy on register, fast service, quality food and I commend them. Parking lots a tight squeeze,but worth it. My sis, puppy and I enjoyed our food."
Cons
"Parking lot. "
Comments
"Highly recommend, wish we had one in Danville, Va."
  • 1/29/2017

Sybils14 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Sybils14 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Parking lot.
    Comments
    Highly recommend, wish we had one in Danville, Va.
barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Can't Replace WhatABurger or Burger King

The “Guys” came to Concord, probably with hopes of replacing Whataburger or even Burger King – but I don’t think it’s going to happen. They are good, OK, not bad – but just don’t seem to have the same pizazz as the tried and true W’burger or BK. Even Hardee’s is a bit better. This location is nice, clean – good service and all that, but the “taste tells.”

Burger and Fries

It was ok. Put everything on it but the kitchen sink – it wasn’t bad – just “average” … not outstanding. Fries were ok too.

Burgers Lunch Hamburgers

Five Guys  Restaurant Reviews

Five Guys is located near the cities of Charlotte Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: 5 Guys Concord Mills Nc, Five Guys Burgers And Fries Concord Mills, Five Guys Concord, 5 Guys Concord Mills, Bk Gatewayln, Bk Kitchens Concord, Concord Restaurants Five Guys, and Five Guys Concord Mills.