Laguardia Airport Central Terminal, Space Wf2
Flushing, NY 11371

Five Guys

Neighborhoods: Laguardia Airport
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Lunch

Five Guys is a American, Hamburgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 12/03/2017

An American food lover from Mumbai, 16 tried it.

KevinSc photo

KevinSc

New York, NY

fresh burgers

I’ve eaten here a bunch of times now. Their burgers are made right in front of you and you get to pick from their choices of toppings. I usually get the normal bacon cheese burger (2 patties) with the fries. Combined with the free peanuts they have (salted and unsalted), I always leave full.

Their burgers are juicy and are better than the other burger joints I’ve been to. My wife chooses the single patty because the regular is too much for her. There fries are always fresh and real hot. They dump a little tray of extra fries in your to-go bag. I guess this is a good thing for people that want extra fries. But i find that it’s overkill (they give you enough fires even without the topoff). Plus the rest of the food in the bag gets all messy. I have started to request that they do not top off my bag with extra fries. And like I said, i always leave full.

I have tried their cheese dogs and was satisfied with the selection. Nothing spectacular but it was a good change of pace when I wasn’t in the mood for a burger, but was in the area.

I love eating the peanuts as I wait for my burger. I’m usually pretty hungry by the time I order so it’s a good appetizer, and it’s free.

Just don’t go during the obvious rush hr times or else you might get stuck behind a long line. And if possible, eat the food there instead of taking it to go. The food is best when it is just made.

Bacon Cheeseburger

Dinner Delivery American

Five Guys  Restaurant Reviews

Five Guys is located near the cities of Malba, Beechhurst, Whitestone, College Point, and Bayside.
People found this by searching for: Do Fives Guys Has Salted Or Unsalted Peanuts In The Lobby, 5 Guys At Lga, Five Guys Laguardia Airport, Five Guys Lagurad Flushi, Central Terminal Space Wf2, Five Guys Airport Menu, 5 Guys Burger At Lga Menu, and Five Guys Lga.