31 Great Jones St
New York, NY 10012-1118

Five Points

Neighborhoods: NoHo
Cuisine: Brunch, American, Cafe

Five Points is a Brunch, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

shaomai photo

shaomai

San Jose, CA

Fantastic brunch

I’ve only ever been here twice for brunch, but the first time made such an impact I had to come again – and order the exact same thing. Unfortunately, that item is no longer on their ever-changing menu, but it was a wood-oven baked brioche french toast. I normally don’t really like french toast, but this one was so crisp on the outsides and so soft on the insides, I’ve unsuccessfully been searching for a replacement on the West Coast. Haven’t found one yet. Anyway, this dish was so great that I have faith the rest of their dishes are pretty great as well. They have rather large portion sizes.

They also serve a Mexican Hot Chocolate with Churros for brunch, which I love. The hot chocolate is a little too sweet to drink up, and even with three people sharing the dish, none of us could drink up the hot chocolate, but I wish more places served this combination.

Mexican Hot Chocolate and Churros

I’ve had better churros in mexico, but the combo of hot chocolate and churros for brunch still makes this worth trying

KirazB photo

KirazB

New York, NY

The food is very good, though it can be very...

The food is very good, though it can be very crowded.

We enjoyed our dinner here. Feels very...

We enjoyed our dinner here. Feels very comfortable and relaxed. Service was excellent. Scallops with polenta was very good, pork chop was good, mussels were okay. The pickles they give you with your bread are awesome! All in all, a pleasurable, low-key place to have a comfortable meal. Have heard great things about their brunch too.

Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

American in Greenwich Village

The Smile

American in Greenwich Village

10/18/2019

A dining patron from Lake Worth, FL tried Sazerac House (CLOSED) in West Village, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great Sunday brunch with a fire in the fireplace. Mmmmmm
Cons
Nothing by my estimation
Comments
Sorry to have read that it closed. My husband and I used to go there every Sunday for brunch until we moved to Florida.
10/17/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried China Red Restaurant in Tribeca.

10/16/2019

A Dominican food lover from US tried Puleo's Restaurant in Theater District - Times Square and liked it.

10/15/2019

An American chowhound from US tried Sign of the Dove in Upper East Side.

10/15/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Rancho Cucamonga, CA tried Yips Restaurant in Financial District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We just Love the food. It’s reasonable and tasty
10/15/2019

A diner from CN tried YourAsian in Tribeca.

10/14/2019

An Italian food lover from New York, NY tried Elio's Restaurant in Upper East Side and liked it.

10/13/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Bronx, NY tried Master Wok in Midtown East.

10/12/2019

An Italian food lover from New York, NY tried Isle of Capri in Upper East Side.

10/11/2019

An Italian chowhound from Myrtle Beach, SC tried San Pietro Restaurant in Midtown Center, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Brunch American Cafe
Sun 11:30AM - 03:00PM
Sun 06:00PM - 10:00PM
Mon-Fri 12:00PM - 03:00PM
Mon-Fri 06:00PM - 12:00AM
Sat 11:30AM - 03:00PM
Sat 06:00PM - 12:00AM

Five Points  Restaurant Reviews

Five Points is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Five Points Cafe Greenwich, Brunch 10012, Five Points, 31 Great Jones Street, Five Points Restaurant, Five Points Great Jones, Five Points Restaurant Brunch Menu, Five Points Brunch Menu, and Five Points New York Restaurant.