324 29th St
Union City, NJ 07087

Five Star Thai Cuisine

Cuisine: Thai, Soups, Asian

Five Star Thai Cuisine is a Thai, Soups, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/23/2019

A Thai chowhound from Merrillville, IN tried it.

• 2/20/2014

• 8/17/2013

A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

naphuket photo

naphuket

Union City, NJ

Best Thai Food

Victoria S.
Hoboken, NJ
4/6/2011
This place is awesome! Living in Hoboken I don’t venture to Union City that often but I’m sure glad I did for this place. We tried the drunken noodles and a green curry both which were great! We also ordered the fried bananas and pumpkin coconut milk custard for dessert. Fried bananas werent my thing (although my friend liked it) And i loved the pumpkin custard. I like the decor too…its very simple but nice. Great food, great wait staff, very reasonable prices PLUS BYOB! This is probably the best Thai food in the area!

Drunken Noodle

Drunken Noodle is outstanding

Thai Soups Asian

Five Star Thai Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Five Star Thai Cuisine is located near the cities of West New York, Weehawken, Weehawken Twp, Guttenberg, and Bronx.
People found this by searching for: Five Star Cuisine 29th St. Union, Thai Food Jersey City Heights, Thai Food Cuisine, Five Star Thai Restaurant, Thai Food Union City, Easy Chicken, 5 Star Thai Union City, Five Star Thai Cuisine Menu, and Five Star Thai Union City Nj.