Flames Coffee Shop

Cuisine: American, Coffee & Tea, Tea

Flames Coffee Shop is a American, Coffee & Tea, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Takes to Lon waited a half hour for Patty melt and them they came out and asked me how I wanted it cooked. Cancelled my order and them they charged me for soda I have been going here for over 8 yrs and will not go back"
  • 8/09/2015

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/20/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/04/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/05/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/10/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/19/2013

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/05/2013

An American food lover from Granite Bay, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
racegirlx photo

racegirlx

San Jose, CA

sickening !!

My husband and I have been to this particular Flames many times over the years for breakfast and were very satisfied. We had an appointment in the area at dinner time so we decided to grab a sandwich there while we waited. I ordered a roast beef sandwich that was beyond bad. As I took a bite I realized the smell was not right , but I already bit down. I spit it into my napkin and picked a piece from the sandwich. The smell was ATROCIOUS ! I asked my husband if he would check it for me. Before he got it to his nose he could smell it. They refunded my money…Half hour later my husband started sweating abd cramping up. He exploded the bathroom at the dentist office and felt better…dont eat the potato salad either! I am unsure as to wether or not I wil go back for breakfast again. :( Waitress was rude.) I was a waitress so I do support them,but woweee.

Roast Sirloin of Beef

Disgusting,rotten roast beef sandwich,sent it back. potato salad…ate it and had to rush to bathroom after about 20 or thirty minutes

May 29, 2008

Great Breakfast place

Great place for breakfast. They also take very good care of groups with seperate checks! The service is nice and fast. The food is diner food cooked great.
May 2, 2008

Great Food, Great People!

There are so many wonderful things on their menu that you will not know what to get! That just means you have to go back and keep trying everything they have. From breakfast to dinner their dishes and delicious!\r \r Don't forget to…

El Amigo

Bagels in Santa Teresa

Sushi Boat Town

Japanese in Santa Teresa

10/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried 5 Spot Chivas Grill.

10/17/2017

A Lunch specials chowhound from San Jose, CA tried ElevenFifty New Lounge and Restaurant.

10/15/2017

A dining patron from Harrisburg, NC tried Tess BBQ Diner in Silverland and liked it.

10/12/2017

A dining patron from Selah, WA tried Train Track Deli.

10/09/2017

A diner from Fremont, CA tried La Victoria in Downtown San Jose.

10/09/2017

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Aqui Cal-Mex Grill in Willow Glen.

10/09/2017

A dining patron from Stockton, CA tried Bun Bo Hue AN NAM.

10/07/2017

A Subs food lover from US tried Fast Pizza Delivery in Willow Glen.

10/05/2017

A dining patron from Milpitas, CA tried Boda Chinese & Vietnamese Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Elkridge, MD tried Senor Jalapeno.

American Takeout Good For Kids
Pizza Maria

Pizza in Alum Rock-East Foothills

Sandwich Mill & Deli

Lunch in Cambrian Park

Main Street Bagels

Bagels in Almaden Valley

Flames Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Flames Coffee Shop is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Flames On Bernal, The Flames Restaurant Santa Teresa, Flames San Jose Bernal, Flames Restaurant San Jose Ca, Flames Menu, Flames Restaurant San Jose Santa Teresa, Flames Bernal, Flames Restaurant Bernal, and Flames San Jose Santa Teresa Menu.