Flames Coffee Shop

Cuisine: American, Coffee & Tea, Tea

Flames Coffee Shop is a American, Coffee & Tea, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Takes to Lon waited a half hour for Patty melt and them they came out and asked me how I wanted it cooked. Cancelled my order and them they charged me for soda I have been going here for over 8 yrs and will not go back"
racegirlx photo

racegirlx

San Jose, CA

sickening !!

My husband and I have been to this particular Flames many times over the years for breakfast and were very satisfied. We had an appointment in the area at dinner time so we decided to grab a sandwich there while we waited. I ordered a roast beef sandwich that was beyond bad. As I took a bite I realized the smell was not right , but I already bit down. I spit it into my napkin and picked a piece from the sandwich. The smell was ATROCIOUS ! I asked my husband if he would check it for me. Before he got it to his nose he could smell it. They refunded my money…Half hour later my husband started sweating abd cramping up. He exploded the bathroom at the dentist office and felt better…dont eat the potato salad either! I am unsure as to wether or not I wil go back for breakfast again. :( Waitress was rude.) I was a waitress so I do support them,but woweee.

Roast Sirloin of Beef

Disgusting,rotten roast beef sandwich,sent it back. potato salad…ate it and had to rush to bathroom after about 20 or thirty minutes

July 15, 2011

Best Coffee Shop in SAN JOSE!!!!

This place is my GO TO place when I feel like a great breakfast! The people there are incredible! And the food will never disappoint. If you are looking for a delicious omelette, or pancakes, and a great cup of coffee, then CHOOSE…
May 29, 2008

Great Breakfast place

Great place for breakfast. They also take very good care of groups with seperate checks! The service is nice and fast. The food is diner food cooked great.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

American Takeout Good For Kids

Flames Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/09/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/04/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/10/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 1/02/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/19/2013 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/05/2013 A diner from CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Flames Coffee Shop is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Flames On Bernal, Flames Restaurant Bernal, Flames Bernal, Flames Restaurant San Jose Santa Teresa, Flames San Jose Bernal, Flames San Jose Santa Teresa Menu, and Flames Coffee Shop.