Flames Coffee Shop

Cuisine: American, Coffee & Tea, Tea

Flames Coffee Shop is a American, Coffee & Tea, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Takes to Lon waited a half hour for Patty melt and them they came out and asked me how I wanted it cooked. Cancelled my order and them they charged me for soda I have been going here for over 8 yrs and will not go back"
  • 8/09/2015

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/20/2015

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/04/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/05/2015

• 1/14/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/10/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/19/2013

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/05/2013

An American food lover from Granite Bay, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

racegirlx photo

racegirlx

San Jose, CA

sickening !!

My husband and I have been to this particular Flames many times over the years for breakfast and were very satisfied. We had an appointment in the area at dinner time so we decided to grab a sandwich there while we waited. I ordered a roast beef sandwich that was beyond bad. As I took a bite I realized the smell was not right , but I already bit down. I spit it into my napkin and picked a piece from the sandwich. The smell was ATROCIOUS ! I asked my husband if he would check it for me. Before he got it to his nose he could smell it. They refunded my money…Half hour later my husband started sweating abd cramping up. He exploded the bathroom at the dentist office and felt better…dont eat the potato salad either! I am unsure as to wether or not I wil go back for breakfast again. :( Waitress was rude.) I was a waitress so I do support them,but woweee.

Roast Sirloin of Beef

Disgusting,rotten roast beef sandwich,sent it back. potato salad…ate it and had to rush to bathroom after about 20 or thirty minutes

July 15, 2011

Best Coffee Shop in SAN JOSE!!!!

This place is my GO TO place when I feel like a great breakfast! The people there are incredible! And the food will never disappoint. If you are looking for a delicious omelette, or pancakes, and a great cup of coffee, then CHOOSE…
May 29, 2008

Great Breakfast place

Great place for breakfast. They also take very good care of groups with seperate checks! The service is nice and fast. The food is diner food cooked great.

El Amigo

Bagels in Santa Teresa

Sushi Boat Town

Japanese in Santa Teresa

8/16/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Tacos Los Tres Reyes.

8/16/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from US tried Katie Bloom's in Downtown San Jose, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Staff treated me, a complete newby, like an old friend and the beer was cold! What else do you need.
8/15/2017

A dining patron from CA tried Domino's Pizza in Fruitdale Ruexford and liked it.

8/14/2017

A Cajun/Creole food lover from Leicester, H4 tried Crawdaddy.

8/12/2017

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Pho Y1 Noodle House in Dovehill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from Fremont, CA tried La Victoria Taqueria.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburg, CA tried ElevenFifty New Lounge and Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food!!!
8/09/2017

A diner from San Jose, CA tried Hawaiian Drive Inn in Stonegate West.

8/06/2017

A Seafood food lover from San Jose, CA tried Rosy's Fish City and liked it. They liked the food.

8/05/2017

A diner from San Jose, CA tried Golden Bamboo.

American Takeout Good For Kids

Indian in West San Jose

MIZU Sushi Bar & Grill

Japanese in West San Jose

Flames Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Flames Coffee Shop is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Flames Restaurant San Jose Ca, Flames San Jose Bernal, Flames Menu, Flames Restaurant Bernal, Flames Restaurant San Jose Santa Teresa, Flames San Jose Santa Teresa Menu, Flames Bernal, Flames On Bernal, and The Flames Restaurant Santa Teresa.