2751 N Mayfair Rd
Wauwatosa, WI 53222

Flat Top Grill

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Gluten Free

Flat Top Grill is a American, Kid's Menu, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Great Stir Fry

I came to Flat Top Grill as I had a coupon (however that was not the only reason as I’ve dined here before and enjoyed it). The service was great as usual. I ordered the standard stir fry and made my way up to prepare my bowl of fresh ingredients. There was someone at the ingredients line filling items and even asked if I needed assistance with mixing the sauces. My order came to my table too hot to each (which of course is a good thing) and it was perfect. I always order the bread to go with it as that is almost as good as the stir fry. My server was very attentive the entire time and I would definitely go back.

Standard Stir-fry

I ordered the standard stir fry and of course had to get the bread to go with it. The ingredients were very fresh and when my bowl came to my table, it was too hot to eat, which is a good thing. The bread is almost as good as the stir fry. As much as I wanted to eat all of it, I had to take some home in a box. Yummy leftovers for lunch the next day.

lvhiphop photo

lvhiphop

Milwaukee, WI

Good Stir Fry, great service

I took a group of 15 people to this restaurant to give it a try. Its similar to other stir fry concept places in the area like BD Mongolian or Stir Crazy.

They do put a little bit of a different spin on it by offering some unique free options like lettuce wraps and a type of fry bread. The coolest feature was that they had staff help mix sauce combinations and gave us little sample cups so we could taste the sauces we mixed before going to the grill.

Several people in the group did try the moo shu preparation (another free option) and said it was pretty dry as they didn’t have add extra sauce to the pancake.

What really stood out was their service and customer focus. I had pre-arranged to have group pricing with a minimum of 20 people. We did not make the minimum and so we expected to just pay menu pricing. The managers offered us the group discount even though they did not have to.

I would definitely recommend you try this restaurant!

All the dishes I've made

No particular dish, this is stir fry style make your own dinner

American Kid's Menu Gluten Free

Flat Top Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Flat Top Grill is located near the cities of West Allis and West Milwaukee.
People found this by searching for: Moo Shu Flat Top Grill, Flat Top Wauwatosa Menu, Flat Top Mayfair, Flat Top Grill Wauwatosa Menu, Flat Top Grill Wauwatosa, Flat Top Grill Mayfair, Stir Fry Mayfair Rd, and Flat Top Grill, Wauwatosa, Wi.