19225 La Grange Rd
Mokena, IL 60448-9348

Fleckenstein's Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Cafe, Breakfast

• 8/16/2013

A dining patron from Homer Glen, IL tried it.

December 6, 2012

O-M-G!!! I about fell off my chair when I first tried these! They are out of this world, honestly. They fill the cupcake with frosting, and then cover the top with it too of course. The taste of the frosting is superb and the cupcake…
August 13, 2009

My review

ok, first off: this place is off the hook. its only once in a lifetime that I get to go to some fancy shcmancy restaurant, but dude, a bakery? but had folks telling me that I have to check out this joint, and boy was i lucky too. haha…
March 15, 2009

Absolutely the best!!

Our family's favorite would have to be the Buttercrust Rolls. They're a MUST HAVE for family parties. Then again, anything you get from Fleckenstein's is wonderful. Cakes are delicious and beautiful, donuts and other pastries are awesome…

5/05/2017

A dining patron from Frankfort, IL tried L.A. Cafe.

5/03/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried Eggcetera Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2017

A diner from Tinley Park, IL tried Fox's On Wolf and liked it.

1/12/2017

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Joe's Italian Villa.

11/06/2016

A Cafe chowhound from Chicago, IL tried L.A. Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/30/2016

A diner from US tried P J's of Mokena, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Loved the gyro platter. Lots of food
6/18/2016

A diner from Orland Park, IL tried Fox's On Wolf.

6/11/2016

A diner from Frankfort, IL tried L.A. Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/30/2015

Jays2 tried Mindy's Ribs, liked it, and rated it . Jays2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I am a sucker for great soups and this place nails that!
11/02/2015

A diner from IL tried Nancy's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
The food in general over priced. And just bad
Comments
Never go there sgain
Bakeries Cafe Takeout

From CityGrid:

Who says desserts aren't good for you? We don't! At Fleckenstein's Bakery, we bake fresh pastries and desserts daily. We are primarily a wedding and special events pastry and bakery catering service in the greater Mokena, IL, area.

We bake a host of different products for events as diverse as weddings and bridal showers to corporate gatherings and private dinner parties. Our delicious menu items include:

• Towering wedding cakes
  • Cupcakes
  • Breads & rolls
  • Assortment of different cookies
  • Pies
  • Variety of cheese cake
  • Festive baked goods for Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, Christmas, and more

We can assure you that these will be among the best desserts you've ever had the pleasure of tasting! We put a lot of care and attention into our products and always seek to leave the customer satisfied.

For a list of our baked goods with pricing details, please visit our site. When you're ready to order, don't hesitate to call - we will process your order ASAP.

• Fleckenstein's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Fleckenstein's Bakery is located near the cities of Herington, Frankfort Township, and Frankfort.
    People found this by searching for: Fleckenstein's Bakery, Fleckensteins Ba, Fleckenstein Bakery, Oak Forest Restaurants In Chicago, Il, Restaurants In Tinley Park, Il, Restaurants Mokena Il Within New Lenox, Il, Top Ten Places To Eat In To Eat In Frankfort Kentucky, and Fleckensteins Bakery.