108 3rd St Ne

Cuisine: French, American, Catering

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

One of the best French in Virginia!

Incredible! This is the first time I have started a review with this word! Fleurie simply is incredible. This little ‘hole-in-the-wall’ (literally) is one of, if not the, best bistros I have ever experienced! The ambience superb, the service impeccable, the wait and service staff knowledge and professionalism fascinating. We started off with the Stuffed Ravioli and Lobster Salad accompanied by their fabulous House Breads, and I drank a Hoegaarten Ale. My better half enjoyed their wonderful Herb Encrusted Halibut – perfectly prepared, incredibly tasty and fantastically presented! I salivated with the Stuffed Quail – one of my favorite dishes made even better their way. The quail had just the right amount of seasoning, not to overpower the subtle gaminess, and layered on fresh veggies and new potatoes! The presentation alone was a work of art and the culinary science in its preparation was exquisite. The little things they do are what count so much. This is what a fine restaurant is all about. You have to go to Fleurie and enjoy the complete experience as much as we did… we will be back!

French American Reservations
Revolutionary Soup

Vegan in Venable

Yuan Ho Carryout

Chinese in Jefferson Park

Tokyo Rose

Japanese in Lewis Mountain

Fleurie Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fleurie Restaurant is located near the cities of Monticello, University, Newcomb Hall, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: Fleurie Menu Charlottesville, Fleurie Charlottesville Reviews, Fleurie Restaurant Menu, and Fleurie Charlottesville.