3655 Roswell Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30342

Flip Burger Boutique

Neighborhoods: Tuxedo Park
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Hamburgers

Flip Burger Boutique is a Burgers, Lunch, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

JAT photo

JAT

Macon, GA

You'll Flip for Flip!

It was an afternoon off this past June with my brochacho GH to cruise to Atlanta for Roger Waters The Wall concert (second time seeing it!) and a day of hanging out and seeing where the day took us. We didn’t really make any plans other than lunch. For that, we for sure knew where we going… Flip Burger.

GH had been there on a couple previous occasions and had nothing but good to say, so we headed out and set the GPS for Flip on Howell Mill.

It was a perfect day for not sitting inside, and we got an outside table on the front patio and placed our orders. GH went for the chorizo burger and I ordered the farmer, hold the cheese, add a fried egg.

I chose the vodka battered onion rings with beer mustard as a starter, and they arrived hot and golden brown with the correct level of crunchitude. Being that we’re in Georgia, these tasted like Vidalia onions, with just a hint of sweetness that contrasted well with the sharp tang of the beer mustard. Really good!

The burgers were brought on rounded-off squarish plates, simply presented with the top bun propped up on one side so that you could see what lie underneath before devouring it. Like I always say, you eat with your eyes first.

The grass-fed beef was high quality with just the right balance of fat-to-lean to ensure a juicy patty with the right thickness that gave a great bite, but not so much that you had to wrestle it while eating it. The apple house chutney and smoked mayo brought a whole new dimension of flavor to the party. The fried egg on top elevated this burger to another level.

Flip is a burger “boutique”, and their menu offerings give the burger lover in all of us a chance to go off the radar a bit from traditional burger to, well, I guess, boutique burgers! A straight-forward “classic” burger is at the top of the menu so as to make sure the old-schoolers can get their fix. With the range of offerings on the Flip menu, everyone should find something to their liking.

Another recommendation from GH that I can’t forget to mention – the nitrogen-infused Krispy Kreme doughnut milkshake. Brought out in a tall glass and bubbling and smoking from the liquid nitrogen, one may be tempted to dive right in, but a small amount of patience is required – mostly for safety reasons – and once the bubbling settles down, a creamy, frothy creation that doesn’t just evoke the classic glazed Krispy Kreme but actually has chunks of them in there is yours for a delicious dessert and a great end to your Flip experience.

I can’t wait to go back.

Vodka Battered Onion Rings

For a starter, I chose the vodka battered onion rings with beer mustard. A nice alternative to fries, they arrived at the table golden brown and crunchy, just as a proper onion ring should be. Being that we’re in Georgia, I wondered if these were Vidalia onions because of the hint of sweetness they’re known for and contrasted well with the sharp tang of the beer mustard. Really good!

Burgers Lunch Dinner
Malaya

Vegetarian in Buckhead

Buckhead Pizza Company

Pizza in Buckhead

New Dragon

Chinese in Oakdale

Flip Burger Boutique  Restaurant Reviews

Flip Burger Boutique is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Burger Boutique Best Dishes.