Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Chelsea
Cuisine: Barbecue, Breakfast, Pub Food

Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant is a Barbecue, Breakfast, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Ribs "
"Fast service, very good warm bread, the drinks were huge! "
"The prices ,also the food is fresh and just a comfortable atmaspher u r not rushed "
Cons
"I have no complaints"
Comments
"No"
  • 1/14/2016

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 4/18/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2015

A Barbecue food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/22/2015

• 12/03/2014

• 11/13/2014

• 11/11/2014

• 10/19/2014

Pros
    Ribs
  • 6/16/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/10/2014

CherylAnn photo

CherylAnn

Malden, MA

Cubanlicious - Oya Cuban Cafe

On 8/20/2013 my husband and I had the pleasure of dining at the Oya Cuban Café in Malden, MA on Exchange St. The restaurant is newly open which I believe opened about a month ago. It’s small and quaint. It’s a nice place for a date; the ambience is soft with salsa music, walls decorated with hand painted pictures depicting a Latino cultural flare. There’s approximately 12-15 tables and a small bar that seats about 10 people.

We started out with the black bean soup, which was full of flavor, the consistency was more of a stew base (i.e. thicker than I imagined). We also had an appetizer, Garbanzo Fritos, which was chick peas sauté with diced potatoes, onions, chorizo, garlic and red peppers and a crispy piece of pork belly, this was a mouth watering dish, with lots of seasoning/flavor.

Our entrees were grilled lamb chops cook medium well, which was accompanied with crispy mixed vegetables which tasted as though they were sauté in the drippings of the lamb chops which was well seasoned, and might I add the lamb chops melted in your mouth. The dish also came with fried polenta, which we had never had, but I will now try in other restaurants. My dish was pan seared scallops which came with Cuban style risotto, which is yellow rice cooked to give it a creamy texture with lots of essences, again the scallops were meaty and flavorful and the risotto so good. Every dish we had was served hot, which is a huge plus for me.

For desert we shared bread pudding with vanilla ice cream. I don’t usually eat bread pudding out, but was willing to try at my husband’s request, and I am glad I tried the bread pudding, it was served warm with a pudding/custard consistency hint of cinnamon and other flavors and not too sweet.

I believe Wednesday – Saturday they have live salsa music, and they do accept reservations, especially the nights they have the live music since space/tables are limited.

The night we went was an off-night and there was only one waitress who is one of two owners the other being her husband. I thought the night was quite busy for a Tuesday night and she handled tables well, especially like I previously stated my food came hot and I mean piping hot.

August 6, 2014

The food was excellent!!!

12/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Boston, MA tried Los Agaves, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/25/2017

A Mexican chowhound from New Britain, CT tried Taqueria El Charrito in Belingham Square.

10/16/2017

A dining patron from Providence, RI tried S & L Cold Cut Center in Chelsea.

10/10/2017

A diner from US tried Los Amigos in Belingham Square.

10/01/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Los Agaves and liked it.

9/21/2017

A diner from US tried Taqueria Montecristo in Chelsea.

9/18/2017

A dining patron from Amherst, NH tried Tu Casa Restaurant in Chelsea and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

9/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Chelsea, MA tried Los Agaves.

9/08/2017

A Deli food lover from Chelsea, MA tried S & L Cold Cut Center in Chelsea, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/07/2017

A diner from Medford, MA tried El Santaneco in Chelsea.

Barbecue Breakfast Parking

Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant is located near the cities of East Boston, Revere, Everett, Charlestown, and West Everett.
People found this by searching for: Floramos Fifth Ave Delivery, Floramo's Restaurant, Floramo's Chelsea Menu, Floramos, Floramo's Restaurant Menu, Tommy Floramos, Floramos Menu, and Floramo's Chelsea Ma Menu.