Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Chelsea
Cuisine: Barbecue, Breakfast, Pub Food

Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant is a Barbecue, Breakfast, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Ribs "
"Fast service, very good warm bread, the drinks were huge! "
"The prices ,also the food is fresh and just a comfortable atmaspher u r not rushed "
Cons
"I have no complaints"
Comments
"No"
  • 1/14/2016

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 4/18/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/22/2015

• 12/03/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/13/2014

• 11/11/2014

• 10/19/2014

Pros
    Ribs
  • 6/16/2014

• 6/10/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

CherylAnn photo

CherylAnn

Malden, MA

Cubanlicious - Oya Cuban Cafe

On 8/20/2013 my husband and I had the pleasure of dining at the Oya Cuban Café in Malden, MA on Exchange St. The restaurant is newly open which I believe opened about a month ago. It’s small and quaint. It’s a nice place for a date; the ambience is soft with salsa music, walls decorated with hand painted pictures depicting a Latino cultural flare. There’s approximately 12-15 tables and a small bar that seats about 10 people.

We started out with the black bean soup, which was full of flavor, the consistency was more of a stew base (i.e. thicker than I imagined). We also had an appetizer, Garbanzo Fritos, which was chick peas sauté with diced potatoes, onions, chorizo, garlic and red peppers and a crispy piece of pork belly, this was a mouth watering dish, with lots of seasoning/flavor.

Our entrees were grilled lamb chops cook medium well, which was accompanied with crispy mixed vegetables which tasted as though they were sauté in the drippings of the lamb chops which was well seasoned, and might I add the lamb chops melted in your mouth. The dish also came with fried polenta, which we had never had, but I will now try in other restaurants. My dish was pan seared scallops which came with Cuban style risotto, which is yellow rice cooked to give it a creamy texture with lots of essences, again the scallops were meaty and flavorful and the risotto so good. Every dish we had was served hot, which is a huge plus for me.

For desert we shared bread pudding with vanilla ice cream. I don’t usually eat bread pudding out, but was willing to try at my husband’s request, and I am glad I tried the bread pudding, it was served warm with a pudding/custard consistency hint of cinnamon and other flavors and not too sweet.

I believe Wednesday – Saturday they have live salsa music, and they do accept reservations, especially the nights they have the live music since space/tables are limited.

The night we went was an off-night and there was only one waitress who is one of two owners the other being her husband. I thought the night was quite busy for a Tuesday night and she handled tables well, especially like I previously stated my food came hot and I mean piping hot.

August 6, 2014

The food was excellent!!!

8/14/2017

A Healthy food lover from Everett, MA tried Casa Mariachi in Boadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/10/2017

A diner from Providence, RI tried Tijuana Mexican Food in Chelsea.

8/07/2017

A diner from Chelsea, MA tried Casa Mariachi in Boadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/03/2017

A Deli food lover from Winthrop, MA tried S & L Cold Cut Center in Chelsea.

7/28/2017

A diner from New Britain, CT tried Los Agaves, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/22/2017

A Deli chowhound from US tried S & L Cold Cut Center in Chelsea and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/21/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Katz Bagel Bakery in Chelsea, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Amazing family run very old school beautiful excellent experience and the bagels are amazing pizza bagels a must
7/12/2017

A Healthy food lover from Chelsea, MA tried Casa Mariachi in Boadway.

7/11/2017

A diner from Melrose, MA tried S & L Cold Cut Center in Chelsea and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/07/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Boston, MA tried Curly's Restaurant in Chelsea.

Barbecue Breakfast Parking

Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant is located near the cities of East Boston, Revere, Everett, Charlestown, and West Everett.
People found this by searching for: Floramo's Chelsea Ma Menu, Floramo's Chelsea Menu, Floramos Fifth Ave Delivery, Floramo's Restaurant, Floramos, Tommy Floramos, Floramo's Restaurant Menu, and Floramos Menu.