Flowers Unlimited

• 10/13/2015

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it.

• 4/25/2013

A chowhound from Sacramento, CA tried it and liked it.

August 11, 2014

I ordered flowers for a funeral because the store was across the street. The arrangement was beautiful, even though I asked for some changes to the "picture" . They were delivered, free of charge and the price was very competitive. I would…
July 18, 2014

Recently I had a friend that had moved away to Sacramento so I wanted to send her a small house warming present. I just sent flowers to her by the Flowers Unlimited web site. My friend said the arrangement was the best she had ever seen.…
July 11, 2014

I was recently in an automobile accident and received a wonderful bouquet of flowers with a thoughtful card from a friend through this flower shop. While in the hospital I would wake up and see this wonderful bouquet help lift my spirits…

5/22/2017

A Cafe chowhound from US tried G Street Cafe in Downtown and liked it.

5/22/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried Togo's Sandwiches.

5/21/2017

A diner from Denver, CO tried Lai Wah Restaurant in Freeport Manor.

5/21/2017

A diner from Oakland, CA tried Jimmy's Market & Deli in Del Paso Heights.

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried Regent Seafood Restaurant.

5/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Carmichael, CA tried Ming Palace Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Wor Wonton is great (love the wontons), Sweet & Sour Pork, Cashew Chicken, Garlic wings and potstickers. Our go to place for Chinese.
Cons
Been going for 15 years. In 2016, a waiter argued with us when we noticed a dish was not the same as before and we left without ordering (never did that before). But after a year of going elsewhere we came back. Waiter was gone; the food was great and e
5/19/2017

A diner from Sacramento, CA tried Connie's Drive-In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/19/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried Beto's Mexican Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
food is excellent. pure Mexican all the way. you will not be disappointed, but I suggest take-out, the in-side dreary.
5/19/2017

A dining patron from CA tried Round Table Pizza.

5/17/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried Subway and liked it. They liked the food.

Flowers Unlimited  Restaurant Reviews

Flowers Unlimited is located near the cities of Broderick, West Sacramento, Bryte, Arden Arcade, and Mc Clellan.
People found this by searching for: 30 Best Italian Restaurants In Sacramento, Chilis Hillsboro, Or, Restaurant In Zipcode 95829, Sacramento Restaurant Guide, Flowers Unlimited Sacramento Review, Flowers Unlimited Sacramento Ca, and Restaurants Near Staybridge Suites Sacramento.