Flyers Wings

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"So good awesome food"
"Wings"
"There food is cooked great and they finish cooking it on time "
"Fast friendly service"
Cons
"Poor customer service"
"Nothing"
"best chicken wings n the whole world"
Comments
"Stay away from the African American lady with blonde weave. ....she will intentionally lose your order. "
"Love ypu"
"Love this place been going for over 20 years."
"perfect eating place,friendly,fast, an if u go once u will always return there so gd"
March 13, 2012

My Personal Opinion About Flyers

well i went to flyers tonight for the second time the 1st time i went i never did eat because they seated us and they never came back to serve us and the table the sat us at was dirty and i went today(2-13-2012) and i ordered the 7 wings…
February 5, 2012

Always good food and service

I never liked wings until I went to Flyers. Everything I have tried there, even items that aren't wings, was delicious. The servers are always friendly to my family and I. They have to put up with a lot of people that are just trying to…
October 18, 2009

AMAZING WINGS

After reading a few reviews about Flyers, I multimedia jumped in my car and headed down to see what was all the hype about. I ordered some wings to go and I have to say, they were the best wings I've ever tasted in my life. What's even…

American Lunch Breakfast

Flyers Wings  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/11/2016 A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Apopka, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Poor customer service
    Comments
  • 10/10/2015 A diner from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    So good awesome food
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    Love ypu
  • 5/18/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wings
  • 12/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/03/2014 A diner from GA tried it.

• 10/22/2014 A diner from FL tried it.

• 10/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Flyers Wings In Orlando, Flyers Wings Orlando Menu, Flyers Restaurant Orlando, Flyers Wings, Flyers Wings In Orlando Menu, Flyers Wings Menu, Flyers Wings Lunch Menu, Flyers Wings And Grill Menu, and Flyers Wing.