5621 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32808

Flyers Wings

Cuisine: American, Chicken wings, American Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Excellent wings the Best Tasting Sauce(Med Sauce) I have ever Tasted. The Wings Flaps are NOT FATTY they Crispy. I have eating there 17yrs & Fresh cut Real Potatoes curly fries soft drink included THE LUNCH SPECIAL is the TIME to Go( Helen)"
"Very good wings"
"Great wings crappie service horrible fries "
"So good awesome food"
"Wings"
"There food is cooked great and they finish cooking it on time "
"Fast friendly service"
Cons
"No Cons( Helen)"
"Poor customer service"
"Nothing"
"best chicken wings n the whole world"
Comments
"No"
"Stay away from the African American lady with blonde weave. ....she will intentionally lose your order. "
"Love ypu"
"Love this place been going for over 20 years."
"perfect eating place,friendly,fast, an if u go once u will always return there so gd"
  • 12/11/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 10/03/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 10/03/2017

Pros
    Cons
    No Cons( Helen)
  • 10/01/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 8/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/21/2017

An American food lover from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 7/09/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 6/10/2017

An American food lover from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/15/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good wings
    Comments
March 13, 2012

My Personal Opinion About Flyers

well i went to flyers tonight for the second time the 1st time i went i never did eat because they seated us and they never came back to serve us and the table the sat us at was dirty and i went today(2-13-2012) and i ordered the 7 wings…
February 5, 2012

Always good food and service

I never liked wings until I went to Flyers. Everything I have tried there, even items that aren't wings, was delicious. The servers are always friendly to my family and I. They have to put up with a lot of people that are just trying to…
October 18, 2009

AMAZING WINGS

After reading a few reviews about Flyers, I multimedia jumped in my car and headed down to see what was all the hype about. I ordered some wings to go and I have to say, they were the best wings I've ever tasted in my life. What's even…

1/17/2018

A diner from Orlando, FL tried 310 Nona in Lake Nona, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The linguini with clams is exceptional. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere is light and pleasant. I love this place.
Cons
None
1/16/2018

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried Krystal, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/13/2018

A diner from FL tried Urban Hibachi.

1/12/2018

A chowhound from BR tried Holiday Inn Orlando-International Airport in Airport North and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/12/2018

A Chinese food lover from Orlando, FL tried Dragon King.

1/12/2018

A diner from Miami, FL tried Cafe Express Homestyle in Holden/Parramore, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I been eating at Jeans for years love Ms. Stacey. I just wish there was a menu online I wish I could up date the website for them. I LOVE THIS PLACE
1/11/2018

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Caracas, 25 tried Vita Luna Cafe in East Central Park.

1/09/2018

A diner from Orlando, FL tried iCajun Seafood Shack, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

A diner from Longwood, FL tried Lorenzo's Italian Restaurant in West Colonial, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

An American chowhound from Altamonte Springs, FL tried Christo's Cafe in College Park and didn't like it.

American Chicken wings American Traditional

Flyers Wings  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Flyers Wings Orlando Menu, Flyers Wings And Grill Menu, Flyers Menu Orlando Fl, Flyers Wings In Orlando, Flyers Wings Orlando Fl Menu, Flyers Wings, Flyers Wings In Orlando Menu, Flyers Restaurant Orlando, and Flyers Wings And Grill.