5621 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32808

Flyers Wings

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"So good awesome food"
"Wings"
"There food is cooked great and they finish cooking it on time "
"Fast friendly service"
Cons
"Poor customer service"
"Nothing"
"best chicken wings n the whole world"
Comments
"Stay away from the African American lady with blonde weave. ....she will intentionally lose your order. "
"Love ypu"
"Love this place been going for over 20 years."
"perfect eating place,friendly,fast, an if u go once u will always return there so gd"
  • 5/15/2017

An American chowhound from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good wings
  • 4/21/2017

An American chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great wings crappie service horrible fries
  • 4/07/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/20/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 12/07/2016

An American food lover from Winter Garden, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/11/2016

An American food lover from Winter Garden, FL tried it.

• 3/12/2016

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Poor customer service
  • 10/10/2015

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    So good awesome food
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    Love ypu
  • 5/18/2015

An American chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wings
  • 12/28/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 13, 2012

My Personal Opinion About Flyers

well i went to flyers tonight for the second time the 1st time i went i never did eat because they seated us and they never came back to serve us and the table the sat us at was dirty and i went today(2-13-2012) and i ordered the 7 wings…
February 5, 2012

Always good food and service

I never liked wings until I went to Flyers. Everything I have tried there, even items that aren't wings, was delicious. The servers are always friendly to my family and I. They have to put up with a lot of people that are just trying to…
October 18, 2009

AMAZING WINGS

After reading a few reviews about Flyers, I multimedia jumped in my car and headed down to see what was all the hype about. I ordered some wings to go and I have to say, they were the best wings I've ever tasted in my life. What's even…

5/24/2017

A Puerto Rican chowhound from Orlando, FL tried Mi Viejo San Juan, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Juices
Cons
Food is terrible
Comments
Server was nice and apoliguze for the terrble food. We a bug group and were so dissapointed
5/24/2017

A Sushi food lover from Frederick, MD tried RA Sushi Bar Restaurant.

5/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Oley's Kitchen And Bar B Que in Rosemont.

5/21/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried Kim Wu Chinese Restaurant in Kirkman South.

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Swarthmore, PA tried Bistro Paradise Restaurant & Bar in Metro West.

5/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Allentown, PA tried O'Shucks Pub & Billiards, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
From the time we entered the door there was Hospitality...Delicious Food...Fun...In a really nice Irish pub atmosphere. One of the owners are always there to help...And service is fantastic. The menu surprised me when I seen the duck listed. We had Eight
5/20/2017

P1nk16 tried San Angel Inn.

5/20/2017

P1nk16 tried Tiffin Foods in Florida Center.

5/20/2017

A Cafe food lover from Palm Bay, FL tried Latin American Cafe & Restaurant in Bithlo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American American Traditional Dinner

Flyers Wings  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Flyers Wings, Flyers Wings In Orlando Menu, Flyers Menu Orlando Fl, Flyers Restaurant Orlando, Flyers Wings Orlando Menu, Flyers Wings Orlando Fl Menu, Flyers Wings And Grill Menu, and Flyers Wings In Orlando.