5621 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32808

Flyers Wings

Cuisine: American, Chicken wings, American Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Excellent wings the Best Tasting Sauce(Med Sauce) I have ever Tasted. The Wings Flaps are NOT FATTY they Crispy. I have eating there 17yrs & Fresh cut Real Potatoes curly fries soft drink included THE LUNCH SPECIAL is the TIME to Go( Helen)"
"Very good wings"
"Great wings crappie service horrible fries "
"So good awesome food"
"Wings"
"There food is cooked great and they finish cooking it on time "
"Fast friendly service"
Cons
"No Cons( Helen)"
"Poor customer service"
"Nothing"
"best chicken wings n the whole world"
Comments
"No"
"Stay away from the African American lady with blonde weave. ....she will intentionally lose your order. "
"Love ypu"
"Love this place been going for over 20 years."
"perfect eating place,friendly,fast, an if u go once u will always return there so gd"
  • 3/07/2018

• 2/04/2018

A diner from Sanford, FL tried it.

• 2/03/2018

• 12/11/2017

An American chowhound from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 10/03/2017

An American chowhound from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 10/03/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No Cons( Helen)
  • 10/01/2017

• 8/21/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/21/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 7/09/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it.

March 13, 2012

My Personal Opinion About Flyers

well i went to flyers tonight for the second time the 1st time i went i never did eat because they seated us and they never came back to serve us and the table the sat us at was dirty and i went today(2-13-2012) and i ordered the 7 wings…
February 5, 2012

Always good food and service

I never liked wings until I went to Flyers. Everything I have tried there, even items that aren't wings, was delicious. The servers are always friendly to my family and I. They have to put up with a lot of people that are just trying to…
October 18, 2009

AMAZING WINGS

After reading a few reviews about Flyers, I multimedia jumped in my car and headed down to see what was all the hype about. I ordered some wings to go and I have to say, they were the best wings I've ever tasted in my life. What's even…

4/13/2018

A chowhound from Neuquen, 15 tried Nickelodeon Suites Resort in World Gateway.

4/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Orlando, FL tried #1 Express China Lee in Metro West and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Orlando, FL tried Hop Bo Chinese Food in Conway and liked it.

4/13/2018

A Chinese food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Hop Bo Chinese Food in Conway.

4/13/2018

A dining patron from Crestview, FL tried Hop Bo Chinese Food in Conway.

4/13/2018

A diner from Kissimmee, FL tried Tainos Bakery & Deli.

4/13/2018

A dining patron from Iowa City, IA tried Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service and great food and prices
4/11/2018

An Italian chowhound from Orlando, FL tried Italian House in Lake Como and liked it. They liked the food.

4/10/2018

A diner from Winter Park, FL tried Dunkin' Donuts, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Everything was expired they rush us out the drive thru because they know what they was giving to us we ask for a mocha they give us regular coffee
4/07/2018

A Chinese food lover from Orlando, FL tried Lotus Garden.

American Chicken wings American Traditional

Flyers Wings  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Flyers Wings In Orlando, Flyers Wings, Flyers Restaurant Orlando, Flyers Wings Orlando Menu, Flyers Wings And Grill Menu, Flyers Wings Orlando, and Flyers Wings In Orlando Menu.