Flyin Buffalo

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Catering

Overall
Pros
"food was delicious and had great services."
"Great service great food"
"Pizza!!!"
"Everything I've ever ate here has always been good. Not to mention a wonderful Christian family own it. "
"Great food enjoy dinning there. Keep up the good work."
"Food is great service has some room for improvement . I have called two different time ordered spaghetti with meat balls got it home had plan spaghetti called back put on hold after I talked with the little girl that answered the phone . hung after a whil"
"Excellent "
"The service is great and the wings are delicious"
"Good food"
"I forgot to mention liver and gizzards are excellent also"
Cons
"I wish you would stay open late"
Comments
"Lisa and John #1!!!"
  • 3/19/2018

A diner from Concord, NC tried it.

• 3/17/2018

An American food lover from Concord, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2018

• 2/02/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/19/2017

A dining patron from Concord, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    food was delicious and had great services.
  • 9/25/2017

A diner from Kannapolis, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/09/2017

A dining patron from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/02/2017

A dining patron from Landis, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/11/2017

An American chowhound from Sanford, NC tried it.

• 7/21/2017

An American food lover from Kannapolis, NC tried it.

momdupler photo

momdupler

Heath, OH

Awesome

My husband and I ate at Flying Buffalo in May while we were visiting NC and let me tell you it was the best pizza and wings we have ever had especially for the price!!
My husband got the daily special of boneless wings, onion rings & a drink (you get to pick a side he chose the onion rings) the boneless wings were huge and he said they were delicous and I don’t partake in the wings, but the pizza I ordered was the best pizza i’ve ever had!! And the staff at the Flying Buffalo were great and made us feel very welcomed. The restaurant isn’t a real big place, but the food is more than worth a visit!!

January 11, 2010

Great food and Wings.

This resturant has wonderful food and the Staff is great. The service has always been great as well...They even offer delievey.
January 6, 2009

Good food

This place has good anything. The owners are nice and the staff is great. I go during lunch a lot. Their wings are really good. I would recommend this to anyone.

4/14/2018

A diner from US tried Pizza Hut.

3/19/2018

An American chowhound from Concord, NC tried Flyin Buffalo.

3/17/2018

A dining patron from Concord, NC tried Flyin Buffalo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/16/2018

A Barbecue food lover from GA tried Libby's Pit Stop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/06/2018

A Pizza food lover from Marietta, GA tried Pizza Hut, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
I called in one personal pan they had to remake it because it was flat.When my pizza finally came out it was not done and the manager Mandy said she would put in for it to ne replaced on my next visit.We have never had a problem with our order.
3/03/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Town House II.

2/10/2018

A dining patron from Concord, NC tried B P Grill.

2/07/2018

An American chowhound from Concord, NC tried Flyin Buffalo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/02/2018

A diner from US tried Flyin Buffalo.

1/26/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Concord, NC tried China Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was great, staff was courteous and helpful and polite, building was neat and clean. Food area was neat and clean,
American Burgers Online Ordering

Flyin Buffalo  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Flying Buffalo Kannapolis, Flyin Buffalo Kannapolis Nc, Flying Buffalo Kannapolis Nc, Flying Buffalo Kannapolis Menu, Flyin Buffalo Kannapolis, Flying Buffalo Menu Kannapolis Nc, and Flying Buffalo Menu.