Flyin Buffalo

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Great service great food"
"Pizza!!!"
"Everything I've ever ate here has always been good. Not to mention a wonderful Christian family own it. "
"Great food enjoy dinning there. Keep up the good work."
"Food is great service has some room for improvement . I have called two different time ordered spaghetti with meat balls got it home had plan spaghetti called back put on hold after I talked with the little girl that answered the phone . hung after a whil"
"Excellent "
"The service is great and the wings are delicious"
"Good food"
"I forgot to mention liver and gizzards are excellent also"
Cons
"I wish you would stay open late"
Comments
"Lisa and John #1!!!"
momdupler photo

momdupler

Heath, OH

Awesome

My husband and I ate at Flying Buffalo in May while we were visiting NC and let me tell you it was the best pizza and wings we have ever had especially for the price!!
My husband got the daily special of boneless wings, onion rings & a drink (you get to pick a side he chose the onion rings) the boneless wings were huge and he said they were delicous and I don’t partake in the wings, but the pizza I ordered was the best pizza i’ve ever had!! And the staff at the Flying Buffalo were great and made us feel very welcomed. The restaurant isn’t a real big place, but the food is more than worth a visit!!

January 11, 2010

Great food and Wings.

This resturant has wonderful food and the Staff is great. The service has always been great as well...They even offer delievey.
January 6, 2009

Good food

This place has good anything. The owners are nice and the staff is great. I go during lunch a lot. Their wings are really good. I would recommend this to anyone.

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
American Burgers Online Ordering

Flyin Buffalo  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/25/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service great food
  • 3/11/2016 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza!!!
    Comments
    Lisa and John #1!!!
  • 2/04/2016 Tonyass tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Tonyass liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/28/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food enjoy dinning there. Keep up the good work.
  • 12/29/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 12/04/2015 A diner from Durham, NC tried it and liked it.

• 8/29/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 8/12/2015 A diner from Salisbury, NC tried it.

• 6/06/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
People found this by searching for: Flyin Buffalo Kannapolis, Flying Buffalo Kannapolis North Carolina, Flying Buffalo Kannapolis, Flying Buffalo Kannapolis Menu, Flying Buffalo Kannapolis Nc, Flying Buffalo, Flying Wings 28083, Flyin Buffalo Kannapolis Nc, and Flying Buffalo Menu Kannapolis Nc.