Flyin Buffalo

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Great service great food"
"Pizza!!!"
"Everything I've ever ate here has always been good. Not to mention a wonderful Christian family own it. "
"Great food enjoy dinning there. Keep up the good work."
"Food is great service has some room for improvement . I have called two different time ordered spaghetti with meat balls got it home had plan spaghetti called back put on hold after I talked with the little girl that answered the phone . hung after a whil"
"Excellent "
"The service is great and the wings are delicious"
"Good food"
"I forgot to mention liver and gizzards are excellent also"
Cons
"I wish you would stay open late"
Comments
"Lisa and John #1!!!"
  • 3/22/2017

An American chowhound from Kannapolis, NC tried it.

• 2/20/2017

A diner from Lincoln, NE tried it.

• 9/30/2016

An American food lover from Kannapolis, NC tried it.

• 9/17/2016

A diner from Kannapolis, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2016

An American food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 4/11/2016

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service great food
  • 3/11/2016

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza!!!
    Comments
    Lisa and John #1!!!
  • 2/04/2016

Tonyass tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tonyass liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/28/2016

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food enjoy dinning there. Keep up the good work.
  • 12/29/2015

An American food lover from Kannapolis, NC tried it.

momdupler photo

momdupler

Heath, OH

Awesome

My husband and I ate at Flying Buffalo in May while we were visiting NC and let me tell you it was the best pizza and wings we have ever had especially for the price!!
My husband got the daily special of boneless wings, onion rings & a drink (you get to pick a side he chose the onion rings) the boneless wings were huge and he said they were delicous and I don’t partake in the wings, but the pizza I ordered was the best pizza i’ve ever had!! And the staff at the Flying Buffalo were great and made us feel very welcomed. The restaurant isn’t a real big place, but the food is more than worth a visit!!

American Burgers Online Ordering

Flyin Buffalo  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Flying Buffalo Kannapolis Nc, Flying Buffalo Kannapolis, Flying Buffalo Menu Kannapolis Nc, Flyin Buffalo Kannapolis, Flying Buffalo Menu, Flyin Buffalo Kannapolis, Nc 28083, Flying Buffalo Kannapolis Menu, The Flying Buffalo Kannapolis Nc, and Flyin Buffalo Kannapolis Nc.