Flying Fish

Neighborhoods: South-Lake Union
Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Eclectic

April 30, 2010

very disappointed and still hungry

... Me and George just came back from Flying Fish restaurant.... bad bad bad\r Should I start with the fact that we were offered a table near kitchen and next to the restrooms?... asked to change the seats... 10 min later we got a…
December 15, 2009

a little past prime

My husband and I went to the flying fish last night, lured by a 25$ off coupon. We wanted to sit in a booth but were told it was reserved, so unless we were done in an hour we should sit at a table. When we left, over an hour later, I…
October 28, 2009

I'm sad about having to write this

I moved back to Seattle recently and was very excited to have an amazing meal at Flying Fish in July. It instantly became my "go to" restaurant for taking friends and visitors. Last night's meal was a mixed bag which just doesn't fly…

Musashi's

Vietnamese in International District

Asian Breeze

Asian in Lower Queen Anne

9/23/2017

A diner from US tried La Cabana in Bitter Lake.

9/23/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Kent, WA tried Manna Smoked Bar Bq in Greenwood.

9/22/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Kauai's Family Restaurant in Georgetown and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

9/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried I Luv Teriyaki in Georgetown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2017

An Italian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Pizzuto's in Seward Park.

9/17/2017

A diner from WA tried Huong Binh in International District.

9/15/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Buxx Teriyaki in Riverton-Boulevard Park.

9/14/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Nikko's Teriyaki in Junction, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/14/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Renton, WA tried Buxx Teriyaki in Riverton-Boulevard Park.

9/13/2017

A diner from US tried I Luv Teriyaki in Georgetown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Place was clean food was excellent! There was no water, no cups, and cashier wasn't Friendly.
Seafood Gluten Free Takeout
Tips
  • Reservations will always make an evening go more smoothly; call at least 10 days in advance.
  • The restaurant offers seafood cooking classes with its chef every few months; call for details.
  • Oyster happy hour is from 5pm to 6pm every weeknight at the bar--at 25 cents per oyster, it's a steal.
  • Solo diners should opt for the comfortable bar seats, which offer equally impressive service and a bird's-eye view of the kitchen.

Flying Fish  Restaurant Reviews

Flying Fish is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Solo Dining Seattle South Lake Union, Flying Fish Menu (300 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109), Seafood Cooking Class Seattle, On The Fly 300 Westlake Ave N, Seafood Restaurants Near Holiday Inn Express Seattle Center, and Flying Fish Seattle Lake Union Coupon.