5522 Del Amo Blvd
Lakewood, CA 90713-2308

Foggia Italian Market & Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Catering, European

Foggia Italian Market & Deli is a Deli, Catering, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Good food. Pastrami was delicious."
"Great food and service treat you like family"
  • 5/07/2018

A dining patron from Lakewood, CA tried it.

• 12/29/2014

A Deli chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food. Pastrami was delicious.
  • 6/06/2014

A Deli food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and service treat you like family
  • 10/07/2013

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

sylvia photo

sylvia

Long Beach, CA

Foggia is great for sandwiches and catered food

It is nice to have something so Italian so close to home in So Cal. They have a wonderful selection of cheeses and meats that they slice for you to your desired thickness. I haven’t tried their ready made sandwiches because I make my own from ingrediants I buy at Foggia. About 4 years ago we had them make some catered food and it was generous and tasty – excellent. They stock other Italian foods in cans and bottles. I recommend this deli highly.

deli meats and cheese in a sub

It was very good and reminded me of meats I had in Italy.

mamamia photo

mamamia

Lakewood, CA

This is a great deli. I have to say the...

This is a great deli. I have to say the service is better than it used to be. We catered a party a year ago and we were left waiting for things to be thrown together as the party was going on. We had ordered it weeks ahead. The food was great and the quality too!

THey have great sandwiches and the rolls and quality are very good. There is a line of regulars who swear by the pastrami ( I Think)

deli meats and cheese in a sub

I usually put my own sammy together as well. Their sandwiches are good and generous!

Deli Dinner Catering

Foggia Italian Market & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Foggia Italian Market & Deli is located near the cities of Bellflower, Bixby Knolls, Paramount, and Artesia.
People found this by searching for: Foggia Italian Deli Menu, Foggia Menu, Foggia Lakewood, Foggia Italian Deli, Foggia Deli, Foggia's Lakewood, Foggjaitalianmarketdeli, and Foggia Italian Market & Deli.