4300 Belt Line Rd

TheGodfather photo

TheGodfather

Richardson, TX

The Boost

The Godfather needed a nice place to take his crew out too after a very financially successful boost from a truck out of port Houston.

I took the gang to Fogo for a nice celebration dinner as we laughed, drank and stuffed our faces over a light conversation, with little details of the heist highlights. Vinny “crooked nose” Valiano, one of The Godfathers top earners, told me about another member of the crew who back out of the heist at the last minute? and might have Rat “capabilities”, I almost spit up my garlic Filet mignon after hearing this, and decided it would be in our best interest, if this person took a nap!

Fogo selection of different meats is one of a kind, they take pride in having a wonderful establishment and treat The Godfather with respect, everytime I enter the building. When The godfather leaves an inch of room in my stomach, I’ll have them wheel the dessert tray over and have a NY cheesecake with an Espresso.

Allegedly

DallasMav09 photo

DallasMav09

Dallas, TX

FOGO HOMERUN!!!!

I gorged myself, I nearly had a meat coma the entire next day, thank goodness I was off sunday cause that’s my lazy day.

FOGO offers a never ending serving of all sorts of perfectly cooked meats they also have one of the best salad bars in TX. And desserts are out of this world along with great coffee.

I have one minor problem with the one bad attitude staff member or this would be a 5 star’r. But my over all experience was terrific!

A place for meat eaters. Don't go if you're not hungery. ...

A place for meat eaters. Don’t go if you’re not hungery. At almost $50, you need to try to get your dollars worth, but the selection and the food itself is great. I love it.

9/03/2022

A French food lover from Allen, TX tried Cafe Capri.

2/15/2022

An American food lover from Kingman, AZ tried Dovie's Restaurant.

2/03/2022

A dining patron from Canton, GA tried Chu's Restaurant.

7/25/2021

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Canary Cafe.

3/28/2021

A Vegetarian chowhound from Joshua, TX tried Sweet Tomatoes.

2/06/2021

A dining patron from Buena Park, CA tried Sweet Tomatoes.

12/11/2020

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Dovie's Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

11/11/2020

An American food lover from US tried Dovie's.

11/11/2020

An American food lover from Euless, TX tried Dovie's Restaurant.

10/09/2020

A Cafe chowhound from US tried Broadway Jazz Cafe and liked it.

Brazilian Good For Kids Vegan
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 02:00PM
Fri 05:00PM - 10:30PM
Sat 04:30PM - 10:30PM
Sun 04:00PM - 09:30PM

Fogo De Chao Churrascari  Restaurant Reviews

Fogo De Chao Churrascari is located near the cities of North Branch, Farmers Branch, and Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
People found this by searching for: Foca Da Chow Restaurant, Focca De Chao, Addison, Fungo Da Chow, Fogo De Chao Restaurant Dallas Menu, Salad Bars In Addison, Tx, Fungo De Chow, Fungo De Chao, and Fogo De Chow Addison.