534 E Alameda Ave

Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Lunch specials

denvereater photo

denvereater

Denver, CO

Awful, please go elsewhere, my loss is your gain!

Fontana Sushi is awful. The rice was old tasting and not soft and easy to eat like other sushi.

They use imitation crab!!!!! YUCK. $4 for a California Roll with fake crab- go to John Holly for 50 more cents you get high quality REAL crab.

The shrimp was tasteless and the Soba noodles were disgusting- seriously- we had 8 people eating and no one ate them- everyone put a little on their plates and we all agreed they weren’t bad- they were disgusting. I bought $100 of food for my family and a family we were having over for dinner. I should not have tried this place for as much as I spent. We were all very disappointed- they can’t even cook decent sushi rice?!

I called and expressed my disappointment and he said he was sorry he couldn’t make me happy and that most places charge $8 for a California Roll. I informed him that his competitors charge a mere 50 cents more for real, good quality crab with melt in your mouth sushi rice. Seriously it hurts to give them $100 for crappy, crappy, low quality food. I could have yummy, high quality food for the same amount of money from John Holly. Live and learn and you get to learn w/o the pain of ordering from Fontana since I have spent this time to write this out. My loss is your gain.

Japanese Sushi Sushi Denver

Smoothies in Lodo

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli Soup

Deli in Central East Denver

Fontana Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Fontana Sushi is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: Fontana Sushi Menu Denver, Fontana Sushi Denver Co, Fontana Sushi Denver, Sushi Fontana Denver Menu, Fontana Sushi Menu, Gluten Free Sushi 80209, and Fontana Sushi Denver Menu.