Foodies Cafe

jen76 photo

jen76

Clifton, NJ

Food's Good, Service is Terrible

I posted this same review on Yelp as well. I feel the need to express how angry I am at the way my boyfriend and I were treated at Foodies. Went there recently and had burgers and fries. The burgers were great, the fries were okay. The prices were great. The service was absolutely terrible. The waitress we had was totally rude. Didn’t smile, didn’t greet us, didn’t even look at us when she was taking our order. Got the same treatment when she brought us our food. When we got up to pay, she handed us our change and said (again, not even looking at us), “Here you go.” Didn’t say “Thank you” or “Have a nice day.” Nothing. Just walked away. I guess talking to her friends who had walked in a couple of minutes before was more important.
-How nice. We definitely will not be going there again on account of the awful service and will be sure to let all our friends know how bad it was. I know being a kid sucks and being a waitress sucks even more, but that’s no reason to be rude to customers.
The only reason I gave this place 2 stars instead of 1 was because we both really enjoyed our food.

Cheeseburger Deluxe

The burger was pretty much perfect as far as burgers go. The fries were just all right. But the service, as I’ve stressed already, ruined the place for us.

February 5, 2010

hokey looking

i wasn't so crazy about this place asfter others raved about it. i is a hokey typ old looking interior. the food was just ok.
January 11, 2009

Great Burgers, Terrible Service

I feel the need to express how angry I am at the way my boyfriend and I were treated at Foodies. Went there recently and had burgers and fries. The burgers were great, the fries were okay. The prices were great. The service was absolutely…

7/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Passaic, NJ tried Hunan Wok.

7/18/2017

A diner from Clifton, NJ tried Salome Cafe in Allwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/12/2017

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried Pollo Tropical.

7/12/2017

A diner from Trenton, NJ tried The New Corral, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food is great and on point every time. The open turkey sandwich with fries is outstanding.
7/10/2017

A Grill chowhound from Boonton, NJ tried The New Corral, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/10/2017

A dining patron from Congers, NY tried Villa Roma Pizzeria and Deli.

7/03/2017

A Hot Dogs food lover from Trenton, NJ tried Rutt's Hut.

6/30/2017

A Mediterranean chowhound from Paterson, NJ tried Yasmeen Mediterranean Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
U
6/24/2017

A dining patron from Irvington, NJ tried Quick Chek Food Stores.

6/23/2017

A diner from Passaic, NJ tried Clifton Village Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Foodies Cafe Catering Lunch

Foodies Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Foodies Cafe is located near the cities of Passaic, Upper Montclair, Little Falls, Nutley, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Foodies In Clifton, Foodies In Clifton Nj, Foodies To Go Clifton, Foodies Cafe Clifton Nj, Foodies To Go Clifton Nj, Foodies Clifton Nj, and Foodies Cafe.