For the Love of Chocolate

Neighborhoods: Carytown
Cuisine: Lunch, Desserts

Pros
"Large selection of chocolates. "
  • 2/09/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/23/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/27/2013

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Large selection of chocolates.
  • 10/26/2013

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/24/2013

A dining patron from Altavista, VA tried it and liked it.

NCBob photo

NCBob

High Point, NC

Awesome chocolate

I went here before dinner when we went to Richmond to watch a hockey game.

I’m normally not a big chocolate eater, but they have a LOT of things besides chocolate here, and they have both no sugar added, and true sugar free products here.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, and it was just a wonderful experience.

It’s going to be a regular stop when we go on our road trips to Richmond from now on.

Sugar Free Melted Ice Cream

This was kind of interesting, it was sugar free and came in a spray tube. A friend and I got the strawberry and banana and traded squirts to mix the flavors together. It had a very pleasant taste, with no harsh sugar-free flavor.

I’m going to use it whenever I’ve had something that leaves a bad flavor in my mouth, this will definitely exchange it for something much more pleasant.

Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pecan Turtles

This is the one of the chocolates that I’ve tried so far, and it is DELICIOUS.

It has such a wonderful smooth flavor, and the pecans are very fresh and tasteful with no bitterness at all. I may be ruined from store bought turtle chocolates now :)

Sugar Free Chocolate black raspberry truffles

These are scrumpious, I love the harder shell around the soft truffle center, and the center has a very subdued flavor instead of trying to overpower you. The blend of the outer shell with the truffle makes for a very unique taste, and I absolutely love it. I can’t wait to try the other truffles I purchased.

Chocoalte Good For Kids Lunch
The Water Grill

Seafood in Carytown

For the Love of Chocolate  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: For The Love Of Chocolate Richmond Va, For The Love Of Chocolate Richmond, "The Love Of Chocolate Cary Town ", For The Love Of Chocolate Carytown, For The Love Of Chocolate Carytown Richmond Va, For The Love Of Chocolate Carytown Va, For The Love Of Chocolate Carytown Hours, For The Love Of Chocolate Carytown Website, and House Or Chocolate Carytown.