5730 E 2nd St
Long Beach, CA 90803

Fora Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Belmont Shore
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, European

Pros
"Great waiter, magnificent meal, we 6 had an early Sat. nite, 7-27-13, and had a wonderful family birthday celebration. "
Cons
"The only con is I can't afford to enjoy fora as often as I'd like, But I certainly will return when I can create a reason, next time I visit family in So. Calif."
  • 7/30/2013

A diner from Porterville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros

Pizza in Wrigley

Your House Restaurant

Sushi in Circle Area

Fora Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fora Restaurant is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Fora Restaurant, Fora Long Beach, Fora Belmont Shores, Fora Restaurant Menu Long Beach, Fora Restaurant Long Beach, Fora Restaaurant Belmont Shores, Fora Restaurant Naples, Fora Restaurant Long Beach Menu And Prices, and Fora Restaurant In Naples.