Fora Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Belmont Shore
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, European

Pros
"Great waiter, magnificent meal, we 6 had an early Sat. nite, 7-27-13, and had a wonderful family birthday celebration. "
Cons
"The only con is I can't afford to enjoy fora as often as I'd like, But I certainly will return when I can create a reason, next time I visit family in So. Calif."
  • 7/30/2013

An Italian chowhound from Porterville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

February 21, 2009

Delicious and quaint

Fora has a small menu, but every item is great. They also have a great selection of wines to choose from. We have had an excellent meal and Fora every time we've gone.
February 13, 2009

Amazing food

My husband and I love this place. We have never had a bad meal here. The chef is also the owner and he only prepares what he's bought fresh from the farmer's market that day. Great selection of wine. Reasonable prices. Very much like a…
February 5, 2009

Wonderful food in cozy atmosphere

Their menu is not big but all the dishes we have ordered so far are excellent. A very good service. The dinner could get pricey with drinks but it is a great restaurant to use for anniversaries and other special occasions. Reservation…

Jovino's Pizza

Pizza in Downtown

Johnny Rebs' Southern Roadhouse

Barbecue in Los Cerritos Area

2/16/2018

A dining patron from Long Beach, CA tried L B J's Fine Foods.

2/15/2018

A dining patron from Wilmington, CA tried Arnold's Family Restaurant (CLOSED) in Cal Heights/Bixby Knolls/Los Cerritos.

2/14/2018

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Gabriel's Burgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/11/2018

An American food lover from Long Beach, CA tried Nico's in Belmont Shore, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/10/2018

A dining patron from Irving, TX tried Shenandoah Café (CLOSED) in Belmont Shore.

2/10/2018

A dining patron from US tried Gabriel's Burgers in Eastside.

2/10/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried L V Chinese Seafood Restaurant in Lakewood Village and liked it.

2/08/2018

A dining patron from Long Beach, CA tried Sizzler.

2/05/2018

A dining patron from Carson, CA tried Edna's Restaurant in West Side.

2/03/2018

A Diner chowhound from US tried Shore House Cafe in Belmont Shore.

Italian Catering Dinner

Fora Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fora Restaurant is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Fora Restaurant Long Beach Menu And Prices, Fora Restaurant Menu Long Beach, Fora Restaurant Long Beach, Fora Restaurant In Naples, Fora Restaaurant Belmont Shores, Fora Restaurant, Fora Restaurant Naples, Fora Belmont Shores, and Fora Long Beach.