5730 E 2nd St
Long Beach, CA 90803

Fora Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Belmont Shore
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, European

Pros
"Great waiter, magnificent meal, we 6 had an early Sat. nite, 7-27-13, and had a wonderful family birthday celebration. "
Cons
"The only con is I can't afford to enjoy fora as often as I'd like, But I certainly will return when I can create a reason, next time I visit family in So. Calif."
  • 7/30/2013

An Italian chowhound from Porterville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

February 21, 2009

Delicious and quaint

Fora has a small menu, but every item is great. They also have a great selection of wines to choose from. We have had an excellent meal and Fora every time we've gone.
February 13, 2009

Amazing food

My husband and I love this place. We have never had a bad meal here. The chef is also the owner and he only prepares what he's bought fresh from the farmer's market that day. Great selection of wine. Reasonable prices. Very much like a…
February 5, 2009

Wonderful food in cozy atmosphere

Their menu is not big but all the dishes we have ordered so far are excellent. A very good service. The dinner could get pricey with drinks but it is a great restaurant to use for anniversaries and other special occasions. Reservation…

Jovino's Pizza

Pizza in Downtown

Johnny Rebs' Southern Roadhouse

Barbecue in Los Cerritos Area

10/21/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Tony's Famous French Dips in Downtown Long Beach.

10/13/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Ashley's in Downtown Long Beach.

10/07/2018

A Grill chowhound from Bakersfield, CA tried Jolly Roger Restaurants in Belmont Shore.

10/01/2018

An Asian food lover from Pomona, CA tried Panda Garden in Cal Heights/Bixby Knolls/Los Cerritos.

9/19/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried Kinokawa Japanese Restaurant in Cal Heights/Bixby Knolls/Los Cerritos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/15/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Casa Sanchez.

9/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried La Rizza's Pizza House in Downtown Long Beach, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/10/2018

A Cafe food lover from Long Beach, CA tried Zo's Cafe And Grill in Carson.

8/29/2018

A Burgers food lover from Long Beach, CA tried Fantasy Burgers.

8/28/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Merced's Restaurant in Downtown Long Beach.

Italian Catering Dinner

Fora Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fora Restaurant is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Fora Restaurant Long Beach, Fora Restaurant, Fora Restaurant In Naples, Fora Belmont Shores, Fora Restaurant Naples, Fora Restaurant Menu Long Beach, Fora Restaaurant Belmont Shores, Fora Long Beach, and Fora Restaurant Long Beach Menu And Prices.