Fora Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Belmont Shore
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, European

Pros
"Great waiter, magnificent meal, we 6 had an early Sat. nite, 7-27-13, and had a wonderful family birthday celebration. "
Cons
"The only con is I can't afford to enjoy fora as often as I'd like, But I certainly will return when I can create a reason, next time I visit family in So. Calif."
  • 7/30/2013

An Italian chowhound from Porterville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Italian Catering Dinner

Fora Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fora Restaurant is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Fora Restaurant, Fora Restaaurant Belmont Shores, Fora Restaurant In Naples, Fora Restaurant Menu Long Beach, Fora Restaurant Long Beach, Fora Long Beach, Fora Restaurant Naples, Fora Restaurant Long Beach Menu And Prices, and Fora Belmont Shores.