5730 E 2nd St
Long Beach, CA 90803

Fora Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Belmont Shore
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, European

Pros
"Great waiter, magnificent meal, we 6 had an early Sat. nite, 7-27-13, and had a wonderful family birthday celebration. "
Cons
"The only con is I can't afford to enjoy fora as often as I'd like, But I certainly will return when I can create a reason, next time I visit family in So. Calif."
  • 7/30/2013

An Italian food lover from Porterville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
February 21, 2009

Delicious and quaint

Fora has a small menu, but every item is great. They also have a great selection of wines to choose from. We have had an excellent meal and Fora every time we've gone.
February 13, 2009

Amazing food

My husband and I love this place. We have never had a bad meal here. The chef is also the owner and he only prepares what he's bought fresh from the farmer's market that day. Great selection of wine. Reasonable prices. Very much like a…
February 5, 2009

Wonderful food in cozy atmosphere

Their menu is not big but all the dishes we have ordered so far are excellent. A very good service. The dinner could get pricey with drinks but it is a great restaurant to use for anniversaries and other special occasions. Reservation…

Jovino's Pizza

Pizza in Downtown

Johnny Rebs' Southern Roadhouse

Barbecue in Los Cerritos Area

8/13/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Golden Burger.

8/11/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried DeSano Pizza Bakery.

8/08/2018

A dining patron from Fargo, ND tried Mexico City Restaurant.

8/07/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Anaheim, CA tried Charley Brown's Steakhouse in Signal Hill.

8/03/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Rezzinis Pizzaria in Carson Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2018

An American chowhound from Pomona, CA tried George's 50s Diner in Cal Heights/Bixby Knolls/Los Cerritos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2018

A diner from CA tried MVP's Grill & Patio and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/28/2018

A diner from Alhambra, CA tried Super MEX and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/25/2018

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried MVP's Grill & Patio.

7/18/2018

A dining patron from US tried Appus Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love how my Nelly she is a wonderful wonderful person and how well she serves the food and prepares and she is just a hundred percent customer satisfaction and the food is just very well done and fresh ingredients thank you Natalie for everything
Italian Catering Dinner

Fora Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fora Restaurant is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Fora Restaurant Long Beach Menu And Prices, Fora Restaurant Menu Long Beach, Fora Restaurant In Naples, Fora Belmont Shores, Fora Restaaurant Belmont Shores, Fora Restaurant Naples, Fora Restaurant Long Beach, Fora Long Beach, and Fora Restaurant.