1402 E Main
Puyallup, WA 98372

Forbidden City Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Forbidden City Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/24/2021

Rrace tried it.

• 10/26/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from San Antonio, TX tried it.

RRace photo

RRace

West Jordan, UT

Concerned

Had an early dinner yesterday, on a week night. The decor of the Forbidden City, Tacoma is extensive and puts you in the mood of being in China, complete with music of the country. The food was presented in a good manner and the portions were a little more than one would expect. Tasty food. We had two problems, it was apparent that it was the first night for our young female waitress, in our opinion she did an adequate job, we were served promptly and courteously, however one of the owners followed her like a puppy dog, constantly correcting her in front of the customers , or in a loud voice in the near by hallway, very unprofessional. Then three customers came in with a small dog and were sat less than six feet away from us. This dog was not a service dog, it was a pet, the man sat the dog in his lap and proceeded to eat dinner with the dog while it was sniffing the food they were served as it was brought out to the table. We left a 20% tip to the waitress but nicely and politely told her we would not be back since “pet dogs” were allowed in the restaurant. I think having just opened after a Covid closure of months they didn’t want to turn three customers away, but had no mind of us and the other customers in the restaurant.

Sesame Chicken

Great Food, large portions

dw350sx photo

dw350sx

Tacoma, WA

Dinner

Many years ago when this place was down town, we used to go there often, I’m sorry to say that we have not been to the new location untill last Monday evening (12/13/2010. My wife and I went there for dinner. I want to say the flavor of the food was great, We had the Meal “C” for 2,. flavor was real good, just as I had remembered it.
I’m sorry to say, the service had a bit to be desired, I feel the waitress was more interested in bullsittin people in the bar than taking care of dinner customers. All In All. we will go back, I don’t want to punish the whole restruant for a not so good waitress.

Egg Drop Sop

Sweet And Sour Pork

Wonton Soup

Sweet And Sour Chicken

Chinese Parking Catering

Forbidden City Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Forbidden City Restaurant is located near the cities of North Puyallup and Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Forbidden City Puyallup, Hours For Forbidden City In Puyallup, Forbidden City Puyallup Menu, Forbidden City, Forbidden City Restaurant Puyallup Wa, Forbidden City Restaurant Puyallup, Forbidden City, Puyallup, Wa, Forbidden City Puyallup Wa, and Forbidden City Restaurant Puyallup, Wa.