214 W Blackhawk Ave

Fort Mulligan's Grillpub

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Grill, Pub Food

Overall
  • 10/10/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/25/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/24/2015

A Sandwiches chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2015

A Sandwiches food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/14/2015

A Sandwiches chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/04/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 2/07/2015

• 12/28/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/27/2014

• 12/27/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 21, 2005

Okay food, okay atmosphere

We went to this restaurant with 10 adults and 7 children. We had a good time because of the people we were with, but the food was just okay. In fact I didn't eat much of mine at all and my children just picked at theirs. The table was…
July 9, 2003

Kiss me, I'm Irish.

I frequent Mulligans whenever I'm in town. It has a nice laid back Irish pub feel and neat decor. I have not been disappointed with anything that I have ordered. At busy times, I would recommend reservations, but other than that. It's…

Sandwiches Grill Pub Food

Fort Mulligan's Grillpub  Restaurant Reviews

Fort Mulligan's Grillpub is located near the cities of Marquette and Mcgregor.
People found this by searching for: Mulligan's In Prairie Du Chien, Fort Mulligans Pdc, Mulligan's Bar And Grill, Fort Mulligan's Grillpub Prairie Du Chien, Mulligans Prairie Du Chien, Fort Mulligans Menu, Mulligans Prairie Du Chien Menu, Fort Mulligans Prairie Du Chien, and Fort Mulligans Prairie Du Chien Menu.