2154 Bridge Ave
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742

Forte Unique Cuisines

Cuisine: Mediterranean, Catering, Lunch

Forte Unique Cuisines is a Mediterranean, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

shoreguy4u photo

shoreguy4u

Brick, NJ

Horrible!

Stay home, go somewhere else or go hungry! This so called fine dining restaurant is a waste of dining dollars. I have never gone to any decent restaurant where you could not order a bottle of wine. You can order it by the glass or buy one of their over priced splits they offer WTF. My dining companion and I ordered porterhouse steaks (most expensive on the menu) which is served with onions and mushrooms. The steaks were 1/2 inch thick and topped with onions and mushrooms that I KNOW were cooked the day before just from the gray color and off taste. Avoid this place like the plague. Almost forgot we also ordered the eggplant costa appetizer which was in a class of bad all by itself.

bilmo photo

bilmo

Cheshire, MA

Fantastic

Four of us show up without reservations, the owner met us and treated us like Family, Jon help us pick some wonderful wines everything was prepared perfectly from complimentary hummus at the start to the baklava for dessert even the espresso. The service was attentive, the décor is comfortable I recommend this restaurant and will make the trip back again whenever we come to NJ.

Steak au poive

Cook exactly as requested not too peppery tender and flavorful

rack of lamb

Moist , tasty high quality medium rare as asked

Canniloni

tender crepe like pasta, tasty filling perfect sauce

Chicken Marsala

amazing we might move closer to Pt. Pleasent just for this

irishfamiy photo

irishfamiy

Forty Fort, PA

Fantastic night

We made reservation but had count wrong. Although the dining room was crowded,the owner was very accommodating and added 2 chairs for the children. He came over several times to make sure everything was ok. Although oysters on menu were cooked, we were able to get them raw !!! Food was amazing -porterhouse was done to perfection and the duck,salmon, and veal were delicious. Children’s meals were great.
We were on vacation and they made our night memorable and special. Waitstaff was very attentive but not intrusive. had live entertainment with “oldies” songs that were perfect for us.
We look forward to visiting again.

duck

1/2 duck done perfectly with rich gravy and great sides. Was a special and fresh and delicious.

veal saltin bocca

Delicious and generous portion covered with prosciutto on fresh spinach. Best I had in a long time.

Dogfather photo

Dogfather

New Bedford, MA

GREAT Time at FORTE!!!!

Great atmosphere, delicious menu, and service above and beyond your everyday restaurant. The meal was presented and looked like it belonged on Iron Chef! And the taste!! – FORGET ABOUT IT – OUT OF THIS WORLD DELICIOUS!!!

Jon and his staff made it very enjoyable – and now BYOW bring your own wine thursdays will keep us coming again and again!
We went back again last Thursday and Jon gave us a $10 off our next meal for bringing our own wine in! Can’t wait to go back!

Angel Hair Mediterranean

perfect balance of garlic, spinich and red pepper with feta and olive oil!

Filet of Bronzini

JEZZIE photo

JEZZIE

Point Pleasant, NJ

Food is ok, service was not good...i'll never go back

I was at Forte twice and will never go again. The first time my husband and I and another couple were seated upstairs, which was lovely, but we were so rushed that I felt like we should have just been eating fast food, not sittinng at a fine dining establishment. Never in my life was I ever rushed through my meal (and the restaurant was empty, literally). Food was decent, although pricey, but the wait staff needs to leave the patrons alone to EAT their meal. I was asked about 50 times if everything was ok… so much so, that we all figured they wanted to close the dining room; we paid our check and left.

The second time I was there, I was with a friend, on a week night and the restaurant was again, not crowded at all. There were a few patrons at the bar and two large parties, one group up and one group in the main dining room. My friend and I wanted to catch up on personal stuff… we thought we’d be there for a nice leisurely dinner… NOT THIS TIME EITHER. There were about 5 waiters/servers and the hostess who seemed to be very impatient that we did not look at the menu in the first 15 mins… clearly nobody was breaking down the door to get in. Finally when the hostess came to us and said “Are you finally ready to order?”… we just picked something from the menu. Then the fun began… every 3 minutes, literally, one of the wait staff asked “is everything ok?” For over an hour we were asked that… then our apps and dinners were rushed out, they were tasty, fine. And the third wave of rushing started, coffee? is everything ok? do you want dessert? is everything ok???? and then the waiter twice spilled stuff into my friends purse… her purse was filled with tomato sauce and whatever other juices were flowing from our dinner plates, all because the waiter could not wait for us to tell him if everything was ok! We never got to catch up on our ‘stuff’ and i could have had a better experience at a local diner, spent half of the money and would never have been rushed out the door. Terrible terrible terrible service; and that was not even half of the story. I will never go back there and it’s too bad, because the food is decent, but the service is terrible… the two most non relaxing dinners I have ever experienced!

Mediterranean Parking Catering

Forte Unique Cuisines  Restaurant Reviews

Forte Unique Cuisines is located near the cities of Pt Pleasant, Point Pleasant Boro, Pt Pleas Bch, Bay Head, and Point Pleasant Beach.
People found this by searching for: Forte Unique Cuisine, Forte Point Pleasant Nj Menu, Forte, Point Pleasant, Nj, Forte Restaurant Point Pleasant, Forte Unique Cuisines, Forte Restaurant Point Pleasant Nj, Forte Restaurant In Point Pleasant Nj, Forte Point Pleasant Nj, and Forte Restaurant In Point Pleasant,Nj.