44 Palmer St

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

July 11, 2010

Horrible food = Fortunato's

Last night my wife and I ate at Fortunato's and ordered Shrimp coctail,Bruschetta, Calamari for appitisers, We also ordered medium rare Filet and medium rare Bragiole. The service was fair, the shrimp coctail was not devained, the…
July 10, 2010

Bad Food = Fortunato's

Last night my wife and I ate at Fortunato's and ordered Shrimp coctail,Bruschetta and Calamari for appitizers. We also ordered medium rare Filet and medium rare Bragiole. The service was fair, the shrimp coctail was not devained, the…
December 15, 2009

Fortunato's Italian Restaurant is recommended

Fortunato's has some excellent italian food and desserts SErvice was excellent; our waiter was very friendly. Recommended

9/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Mill City Bbq And Brew in South Lowell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I was greeted and hugged by Renee as soon as I enterted the restaurant and made to feel like family. I come from a culinary background myself and also a barbeque junky. Their ribs and brisket were melt in your mouth delicious. I have Been to all the BBQ
9/11/2017

A diner from East Hartford, CT tried Steve's Kitchen in South Lowell.

9/09/2017

A dining patron from US tried The Coffee Mill in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/07/2017

A Cafe food lover from Lowell, MA tried UnchARTed.

8/27/2017

A Desserts food lover from Lowell, MA tried Sweet Journey and liked it. They liked the food.

8/25/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Newburyport, MA tried Captain John's in Highlands.

8/24/2017

A diner from Lowell, MA tried Mill City Bbq And Brew in South Lowell, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/23/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Woonsocket, RI tried Tmorda Sandwiches in The Acre.

8/21/2017

A dining patron from Dracut, MA tried Peephup Tmei in Highlands, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/19/2017

A diner from Ansonia, CT tried Captain John's in Highlands and liked it.

Italian Outdoor seating Catering

Fortunato's Italian Steak  Restaurant Reviews

Fortunato's Italian Steak is located near the cities of Dracut, South Chelmsford, Chelmsford, and S Chelmsford.
People found this by searching for: Steak Restaurants Near 44 Florence St. Dracut, Ma, Fortunato's Italian Restaurant Lowell Ma, Fortunato's Menu Lowell, Fortunato's Italian Restaurant Menu, Italian Steak Dishes, Fortunato Italian Steak Lowell, Fortunatos Lowell, Ma, and Fortunato;S Italian Steak Restaurant.