6825 Ne 170th St
Kenmore, WA 98028-3916

Fortune Inn

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"I've never had bad Chinese food in my life until today I've actually had better dog food and I've eaten dog food cuz when I was young me and my brother thought lethal weapon was cool when the Gibson a dog biscuits so I know exactly what it tas"
"Excellent food"
Cons
"what are the cons you mean what are the positives cuz there's nothing good about this place"
"Smile on wait persons"
Comments
"sAve yourself"
  • 10/17/2014

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    sAve yourself
  • 8/22/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/11/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/10/2013

A diner from Woodinville, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food
    Cons
    Smile on wait persons
  • 7/07/2013

A Chinese food lover from US tried it and rated it . They liked the food.

Chinese Parking Dinner

Fortune Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Fortune Inn is located near the cities of Lake Forest Park, Bothell, Brier, Lake City, and Canyon Park.
People found this by searching for: Fortune Inn Kenmore Wa, Fortune Inn Menu Kenmore Wa, Fortune Inn Kenmore, Fortune Inn Kenmore Wa Menu, Fortune Inn Bothell, Fortune Inn Menu, and Fortune Inn Kenmore Menu.