4445 Lake Forest Dr
Blue Ash, OH 45242

Foster's At Lake Forest

Neighborhoods: Blue Ash
Cuisine: Bar & Grill, Breakfast, American

Foster's At Lake Forest is a Bar & Grill, Breakfast, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Breakfast cooked to order ! Absolute perfection ! "
  • 1/14/2017

A Bar & Grill chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 3/25/2016

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 1/04/2016

A Bar & Grill food lover from Plymouth, MN tried it.

• 8/10/2015

A dining patron from Dayton, OH tried it.

• 5/18/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/03/2014

A Bar & Grill food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/19/2014

Pros
    Breakfast cooked to order ! Absolute perfection !
  • 9/30/2013

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BruinsFan89 photo

BruinsFan89

Mason, OH

Good Food, Bad Service

The food was great, but the service is sometimes not the best.

Last Friday, I ordered french toast, bacon, and a biscuit. I opened my order, to find no bacon in the box. When I called back, I was given a very nasty attitude from the manager. He claimed I’d never ordered it, then, when I accidentally raised my voice in alarm, gave me an attitude. He was a jerk.

bunthys photo

bunthys

Cincinnati, OH

Excellent

I have been going to Foster since Epsilon moved into the building on second floor. I always enjoy friendly environment and great food. Servers,chefs and owner are honest and very friendly.
One day, I forgot my coach wrist wallet with important cards and a few hundreds dollars, my wallet was put aside for me for days. That was priceless. If you want to enjoy fantastic food, very friendly services and honest people, try out foster restaurant at Lake Forest in Blue Ash,Ohio.

Rouben

Bar & Grill Breakfast American

Foster's At Lake Forest  Restaurant Reviews

Foster's At Lake Forest is located near the cities of Montgomery, Kenwood, Deer Park, Evendale, and Madeira.
People found this by searching for: Fosters Blue Ash Menu, Fosters Blue Ash, Fosters Restaurant Cincinnati, Foster's Lake Forest Restaurant, Fosters Lake Forest Restaurant, Fosters In Blue Ash Ohio, Fosters 45242, and Foster's Blue Ash.