43 Saugatuck Ave
Westport, CT 06880

Four Brothers Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Greek

Four Brothers Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

adamcs photo

adamcs

Bridgeport, CT

Food here sucks.

Okay, first of all, they use Red Pack for pizza sauce, which if any of you have any knowledge of sauce know it’s pretty much the garbage pizza sauce. It’s the cheapest sauce you can buy. Then, the cheese isn’t Grande or Polly-O, it’s the cheapest Wisconsin cheese mixed with cheddar. Yuck. I’ve worked there so I’ve seen the cooks drop food on the floor, pick it up and put it back with the rest. That’s a really gross thing to do. The salads that are made during the day are saved at the end of the day. The lettuce and vegetables are put back with the fresh stuff for the next day. Yuck. The general cleanliness of the inside of the kitchen is seriously lacking. When I worked there I saw dirty knives, etc. The one time I ordered a chicken parm sandwich, I gagged when I took a bite into it. I had to spit it out, scrape the sauce off, throw the bread away and then and only then could I eat the chicken and cheese. Like I said, the cheese pretty much sucks, but it’s ok if you’re looking for ok when you order.

chicken parm

Nasty. Don’t do it. Make sure you have Pepto if you do.

AngryMom photo

AngryMom

Westport, CT

They just forgot our order!

We were planning my daughter’s birthday party and the gym had recommended 4 brothers pizza. I called them 2 days before the party, placed my order with the owner. The pizza just didn’t come so I called them and the owner said they forgot our order… By then it was too late for them to start from scratch as our time at the gym was coming to an end. The girls at the gym also told me it happened before, so don’t even think of ordering pizza from them for your party!

Bill7 photo

Bill7

Westport, CT

JUST AWFUL RUN DONT WALK AWAY

I had a terrible experience at this restaurant while visiting from out of town. The meat was rancid on our pizza and my daughter became quite ill. I phoned the owner the next day and her attitude was that she just didn’t care, said it was untrue until I sent her our receipt. She seemed as rancid as the food. I owned a restaurant once, even if the customer is wrong you offer them another chance for you to make it right and apologize. Even the were just rude.

Awful experience. Get pizza somewhere else.

GREEK PIZZA

MEAT WAS UNHEALTHY I THINK. DAUGHTER BECAME ILL IN THE RESTAURANT.

6/02/2022

A Steak chowhound from Perkiomenville, PA tried Peppermill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
A good baked potato and a fabulous strip steak or filet. Good salad bar, good table service (most of the time), and fairly good desserts. The only drawbacks were the crowds on Friday nights… 90 minute waits weren’t unheard of. (Peter Hunt, former waiter
4/25/2022

A dining patron from Hamden, CT tried Three Bears Restaurant and liked it.

2/07/2022

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Three Bears Restaurant.

12/06/2021

An American food lover from Monomoy Island, MA tried Mario's Place.

10/05/2021

A Steak chowhound from Naugatuck, CT tried Peppermill.

9/03/2021

A diner from Laguna Beach, CA tried Peppermill.

8/26/2021

A diner from US tried Peppermill.

8/08/2021

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried Bogey's Grille & Tap Room, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/29/2021

A diner from Providence, RI tried Mario's Place.

6/13/2021

An American food lover from US tried Three Bears Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

Pizza Italian Restaurant

Four Brothers Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Four Brothers Pizza is located near the cities of Greens Farms and Norwalk.
People found this by searching for: Asian Under Dress, Xenia Restaurant Westport, Xenia Westport, Four Brothers Xenia, 4 Brothers Pizza Westport Ct, Four Brothers Westport, Four Brothers Pizza Westport Ct, and Four Brothers Pizza.