43 Saugatuck Ave
Westport, CT 06880

Four Brothers Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Greek

Four Brothers Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

adamcs photo

adamcs

Bridgeport, CT

Food here sucks.

Okay, first of all, they use Red Pack for pizza sauce, which if any of you have any knowledge of sauce know it’s pretty much the garbage pizza sauce. It’s the cheapest sauce you can buy. Then, the cheese isn’t Grande or Polly-O, it’s the cheapest Wisconsin cheese mixed with cheddar. Yuck. I’ve worked there so I’ve seen the cooks drop food on the floor, pick it up and put it back with the rest. That’s a really gross thing to do. The salads that are made during the day are saved at the end of the day. The lettuce and vegetables are put back with the fresh stuff for the next day. Yuck. The general cleanliness of the inside of the kitchen is seriously lacking. When I worked there I saw dirty knives, etc. The one time I ordered a chicken parm sandwich, I gagged when I took a bite into it. I had to spit it out, scrape the sauce off, throw the bread away and then and only then could I eat the chicken and cheese. Like I said, the cheese pretty much sucks, but it’s ok if you’re looking for ok when you order.

chicken parm

Nasty. Don’t do it. Make sure you have Pepto if you do.

AngryMom photo

AngryMom

Westport, CT

They just forgot our order!

We were planning my daughter’s birthday party and the gym had recommended 4 brothers pizza. I called them 2 days before the party, placed my order with the owner. The pizza just didn’t come so I called them and the owner said they forgot our order… By then it was too late for them to start from scratch as our time at the gym was coming to an end. The girls at the gym also told me it happened before, so don’t even think of ordering pizza from them for your party!

Bill7 photo

Bill7

Westport, CT

JUST AWFUL RUN DONT WALK AWAY

I had a terrible experience at this restaurant while visiting from out of town. The meat was rancid on our pizza and my daughter became quite ill. I phoned the owner the next day and her attitude was that she just didn’t care, said it was untrue until I sent her our receipt. She seemed as rancid as the food. I owned a restaurant once, even if the customer is wrong you offer them another chance for you to make it right and apologize. Even the were just rude.

Awful experience. Get pizza somewhere else.

GREEK PIZZA

MEAT WAS UNHEALTHY I THINK. DAUGHTER BECAME ILL IN THE RESTAURANT.

4/24/2019

A dining patron from US tried De Rosa's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/05/2018

A diner from Clifton, NJ tried Viva Zapata, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Food comes out cold fajitas which should be sizzling and waiter tells you will Be isn’t ... after completing nothing is done... and owner hangs up the phone after you call to complain to him..one word awful! Don’t go there!!
12/17/2017

An Italian food lover from Bergenfield, NJ tried Angelina's Restaurant & Pizza.

11/29/2017

An American food lover from US tried Three Bears Restaurant.

8/17/2017

An Italian food lover from Stamford, CT tried Rustico Trattoria and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

8/02/2017

An Italian food lover from Norwalk, CT tried Positano, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/30/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Angelina's Restaurant & Pizza.

7/06/2017

A dining patron from Weston, CT tried Jesup Hall, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/25/2017

A dining patron from Norwalk, CT tried Border Grill.

5/02/2017

An Italian food lover from New Britain, CT tried Tarantino's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Italian Restaurant

Four Brothers Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Four Brothers Pizza is located near the cities of Greens Farms and Norwalk.
People found this by searching for: Four Brothers Pizza Westport Ct, Xenia Restaurant Westport, Xenia Westport, Four Brothers Pizza, 4 Brothers Pizza Westport Ct, Four Brothers Westport, Asian Under Dress, and Four Brothers Xenia.