360 S Main St
Centerville, MA 02632

Four Seas Ice Cream

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Lunch

Four Seas Ice Cream is a Ice Cream, Sandwiches, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Awful ice cream. Too creamy and melted. No air conditioning. "
Cons
"Awful ice cream. Too creamy and melted. No air conditioning. Stale chips being sold with an upcharge. Cones often broken. Floors crooked. Overpriced, not worth the wait. Portions are too small for their price. Service okay. Hygiene is questionable. Dirty"
Comments
"Don't go here"
  • 7/25/2015

A diner from North Attleboro, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Awful ice cream. Too creamy and melted. No air conditioning.
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't go here
QB
LMadd photo

LMadd

Boston, MA

Most A-MAZE-ING Ice Cream

I have been coming here since forever, like before I can remember. I’m pretty sure my mom came when she was pregnant with me. I blame that for my love of this ice cream. Anyway, so creamy and so good. I heart all of their “chip” ice creams. Chocolate chip, mint chip, mocha chip… All of them. Plus their pepermint stick is KILLER. I probably go through two quarts a week. And their fudge is the MOST amazing. Mmmm. Four Seas and then a walk to the beach. Best day ever!

Chip Chocolate Ice Cream

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

jamesb2 photo

jamesb2

Brooklyn, NY

A Cape Cod Experience

There is no ice cream experience on Cape Cod quite like Four Seas. Located in Centerville, MA, Four Seas is just up the road from Craigville Beach. One of the most authentic summertime places on the Cape. From the classic styling inside (it hasn’t changed in FOREVER) To the classic treats served up by eager Cape Codders. A little tip for you. The ice cream is best enjoyed in damp bathing suit, with a sun kissed face. Or after a hearty backyard Barbecue. Or perhaps after one of their delicious sandwiches they serve during lunch. Four Seas is not to be missed.

Chocolate Malted

Nothing but pure heaven.

Ara125 photo

Ara125

Osterville, MA

Best Ice Cream the Cape has to offer!

Four Seas has the best ice cream on cape. its creamy and delicious and they have ice cream cakes that are to die for. if you havent tried them you better try their new valentines day cakes!

Ice Cream Cake

Best ice cream cake you will ever eat, even better than Carvel and other commercial ice cream cakes, definitely worth the price.

Zoey10 photo

Zoey10

Centerville, MA

YUM!!

Absolutely the best!!..Four Seas has the most delicious ice cream and amazing crew with phenomenal customer service skills!!!!..When my children were young we looked forward to the season opening and would walk down for their first ice cream of the season.
My all time fave is Mocha Chip however I do have various cones thru-out the season and can say with out a doubt that ALL of the flavors are so rich and creamy, and tasty and the hot fudge sauce is to die for!
.GREAT memories..GREAT ice cream..It is definitely a must have of cape cod

meliss photo

meliss

White Plains, NY

Four Seas is by far my favorite ice cream, and...

Four Seas is by far my favorite ice cream, and that’s saying a lot coming from an ice cream addict. I’ve been going there since before I can remember, and the quality has remained consistent. I have yet to encounter a flavor I don’t love, and I try to get something new every time I go. I always bring out of town guests, and it’s the first place I recommend to friends traveling to the area. I look forward to mid-May each year and cringe at the sight of the “end of season sale” sign in September.

Black Raspberry

KINGTEDDY photo

KINGTEDDY

Hyannis, MA

only place for ice creme

THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO GET ICE CREME ON CAPE COD. I GREW UP IN FL AND THIS IS REAL ICE CREME. TAKE ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY HERE FOR REAL ICE CREME.

Chip Chocolate Ice Cream

OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!

maryg94 photo

maryg94

West Barnstable, MA

4 seas ice cream

We have had 4 seas ice cream for over 40 years it the best on cape cod the ice cream cakes are so yummy .It a great place for all we have had every flavor it all goooood and yummyy .It’s a summer to remember all year long

creme berluee ice cream

there ice cream is 1 In our book It’s a wonderful ice cream and sandwhich shop

dwestpt photo

dwestpt

Barnstable, MA

the best place for ice cream and Lobster salad sandwiches

Can never wait til they open, depressed when close..
LOVE the peach ice cream…although ALL are great…The first time i tasted peach ice cream, my friend and I thought “could it be as good as we have heard?” Of course, it was better!! And I always try to have my last patient near there so can get some!!

peach ice cream

The best ice cream…especially peach!! Get it before it is gone….

suebb photo

suebb

Vernon, CT

FABULOUS!!!!!

Best ice cream on the Cape hands down!! It’s like a pilgrimage every summer to arrive at Four Seas – wouldn’t miss it or bringing home many many quarts to get me through the next few months…

cantaloupe ice cream

Best ice cream I have ever eaten.

The greatist Ice Cream on the cap

I love all the favors the carry and the and they are all homemade. My favorites are the Creme burlee and the Mocha chip.

creme berluee ice cream

it taste like the real thing but ice cream

Ice Cream Sundaes Shakes
Sun-Fri 10:00AM - 09:30PM (school nights)
Sun-Sat 09:00AM - 10:30PM (summer hours)
Mon-Tue,Thu-Sat 11:00AM - 05:00PM (Winter - Call or check Facebook for hours)

Four Seas Ice Cream  Restaurant Reviews

Four Seas Ice Cream is located near the cities of West Hyannisport, Osterville, and Hyannis Port.
People found this by searching for: List Of Restaurants Located On Main St In Hyannis,Ma, Four Seas Ice Cream, List Of Restauarnts In Plymouth Mi, West Yarmouth Attractions, Top 10 Restaurants In Centerville, Ma, Ice Cream Hyannis, and Centerville Restaurants.