Four Seasons

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Four Seasons is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I haven't eaten there in years till just recently and the food is still as good as it was then"
"Friendly staff, great food always hot and fresh"
"The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is phenomenal"
Cons
"The outside look a little beat up."
"Cleanliness of the entry way"
Comments
"Keep up the amazing work"
  • 12/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Bonney Lake, WA tried it and liked it.

• 9/08/2017

A dining patron from Maple Valley, WA tried it.

• 6/24/2017

A diner from Federal Way, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Kent, WA tried it.

• 6/01/2016

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/04/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The outside look a little beat up.
  • 2/21/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 2/14/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/24/2015

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

wendoger photo

wendoger

Enumclaw, WA

Four Seasons in Enumclaw-needs a makeover

This place has seen better days. The food is just ‘ok’ and service not so great. We had to pretty much clear our own dishes to make room for the new ones. I hadn’t been here in a while and now I remember why. I wont be back…at least not untill I forget why not to go there;-)

catlam412 photo

catlam412

Bonney Lake, WA

I've been going to 4 Seasons for at least 10...

I’ve been going to 4 Seasons for at least 10 years and love it! I’m a huge fan of the general tso chicken (boneless). The chicken chow mein and egg rolls are really good too. The waitresses are always friendly and the price is good.

Garlic Chicken

Crispy chicken with a spicy sauce, what more is there to say?

Shepherdsgirl photo

Shepherdsgirl

Ravensdale, WA

Absolute Favorite!

Excellent menu variety, food is always cooked to perfection and is perfect 99.9% of the time. I attribute the change to the food not the cooking.

We eat here at least once a month and very often more than that. Why spend as much for fast food when a total perfect Chinese meal will always satisfy?

Nice eat in atmosphere but some remodeling of the well used and loved place is in order. Booths are getting a bit saggy.

shelbythekid photo

shelbythekid

Bonney Lake, WA

one of my favorites

I love the Four Seasons yes it has seen better days but the food is great and the people are friendly, I’ve never had a bad experience. My boyfriend and i go here atleast once a month and always for my birthday. It is definately a place to try if you like chinese food.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Four Seasons  Restaurant Reviews

Four Seasons is located near the cities of Buckley.
People found this by searching for: Four Season Menu Enumclaw Wa, Four Seasons Enumclaw Menu, Four Seasons Enumclaw, Four Seasons Restaurant Enumclaw Wa Menu, Four Seasons Restaurant Enumclaw Wa, Four Seasons Enumclaw Wa, Four Seasons Restaurant Enumclaw, Chinese Food In Enumclaw, and Enumclaw Four Seasons.